is it me (a MXC thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it me (a MXC thread)

or do the top 10 Xtreme eliminations seem like they dont hurt at all?

because they use foam stuff......

Comment

It's relative to the episode.
      When I used to watch it whenever it was on they looked like they fucking hurt.
      sage

Comment

Why don' tyou try to get 10 really painful eliminations out of a 30 minute show (including commercials)

It doesn't matter...watching them the first time is always freaking hillarious
        Ну вот...

Comment

i think the most painful one was when they shopt the soccer ball in the air, and the chick caught it, with her face
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

That show sucks; who even watches it for more than one episode?
            sdg

Comment

its funny when they go on the curly thingies then fall and it seems like they snap their body in half, but for most of the other stuff they have foams and thats when it really isnt all that funny

Comment

The show is enough of a farce on its own without the dubbed commentary. The announcers and the voices they make are the most annoying thing since Bob Sagat and America's Funniest Home Videos.

Comment

i disagree with you roll king; the announcer voice overs are for the most part well done, saves for when they are trying to get too riskay, and say some stuff that just makes you shaek your head until you realize that its on the network for men.

the one with the soccer ball to the face had me crying

jodjod
                  Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                  Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

The whole thing where they make up team names before each show and keep it coming with bad puns is annoying.

Comment

lol its funny tho, i especially like guy le douche

Comment

While I agree the show gets kind of old after watching too much in a given amount of time, for the most part, it is pretty hilarious. Getting fucked up and watching it is pretty great. I like the announcers when they are dubbing over whatever they're saying during the parts that aren't the actual game, but, yeah, the team names thing is kind of dumb.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                        X