Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoTheFandango

[/IMG]
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Sam Marshall\My Documents\My Pictures\cheneymdf122000.jpg[/IMG]
    ok you didnt see that >.<

heres a good one
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Re: The WNBA

Originally posted by Ennui
      The WNBA sucks.
      2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
      Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

yeah the wnba blows ass.. All the women think they're as good as the men but they're not. They get a smaller ball, a shorter distance to shoot shots from, pussy rules... if they wanna play like the big boys they should fuckin play by the rules. I wanna see a WNBA team vs a NBA team and see who loses.. they suck and have to make it so much easier just so they can play.. why even fucking bother.. its a waste of time
        Head of Public Relations
        SSCU Trench Wars Staff

I do not engage with trolls. Have a nice day!

Comment

Why not just let women in the NBA? If they are up to par in skill, Teams will recruit them.

Comment

The wnba is cool.

I want to play in the WNBA.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
              Why not just let women in the NBA? If they are up to par in skill, Teams will recruit them.
              I bet women are allowed in the NBA. Obviously, none of them are good enough, though, if nothing else, they certainly don't have the sheer size. The thing I don't understand is why, like, fat people basketball isn't on TV. Or wheelchair basketball, etc. Fat people aren't good enough to make it into the NBA. It's not fair that they don't get to play basketball on TV. Let's create the FPBA, and put it on ESPN so that I can watch less sports that I want to watch. It'll be a move for equality, though. Basically, the WNBA just isn't entertaining. The players aren't as fast, and they aren't as good. I don't understand the point of watching sub-par people do things on T V.
              -Face
              ps: This isn't saying that the NBA isn't a total piece of shit, either. The NBA is boring as fuck too.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Re: The WNBA

Originally posted by Ennui
                The WNBA sucks.
                I dunno what to write...

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                  They do
                  her name was dennis rodman
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                  X