Name Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adaydia
    Btw, does anyone know how to use to ?find command to only get certian ppl? example: I use ?find spider , trying to find Spider from Paladen, but instead I get Spider_web-base.

Grrr. [/B]
    Type ?find=spider or ?find: spider to get an exact match

~E
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I actually got this name for free. I just happened to catch the dude when he was feeling really nice I guess. It also helped that his real name wasn't Jason. He just had a collection of real names.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Thanks to both of you..

I have a question about Name Trading for all you guru's....

How do you change the email when they first setup the account?
        ?lostpassword would easily get you back any accuont if you couldn't change it......

Comment

when you make an account, enter your email.

there was a period last year where they allowed ?setemail so everyone could fix their emails for ?lostpassword, and now its disabled.

Always enter your correct email. I've already had to ?lp 4-5 names i've traded or given away beause they lost the pw.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
            They'd never name it after you.
            owned.

(newbies believe me - i'm not kidding)
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
              when you make an account, enter your email.

there was a period last year where they allowed ?setemail so everyone could fix their emails for ?lostpassword, and now its disabled.

Always enter your correct email. I've already had to ?lp 4-5 names i've traded or given away beause they lost the pw.
              They're never ever alloing ?setemail to work again. P-H got REAL tired of hearing people cry about lost names and the like so they put a perma stop to it.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
              X