typical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• typical

everyone wants to be on the best team.. why dont they help someone BEAT the best team?
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

whos the best team?

Comment

its universal
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>na

Comment

No one wants to join your squad eh? Probably because you are like a week old, and almost every new base squad dissolves quickly and doesn't survive. Since TWL is so close you guys might make get lucky and get in/get to play a few base games, but so far your squad is full of hoppers and unloyal people as it is.

eXisTenZe, Intrigue, Provoke, Interface, Evolution, probably 5-10 more in the past year, all squads that tried to do what you are doing, and failed. Correct me if I'm wrong but you were involved with a lot of those failed squads too, weren't you?

I don't mean to come off sounding harsh, but I don't expect your squad to last very long.
        sdg

Comment

and Elfbot

But I hope juice can stick around. It would be nice to have a little more competition in TWLB.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Answer: because you have some really annoying people on your squad.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
              everyone wants to be on the best team.. why dont they help someone BEAT the best team?
              from the looks of it, he was talking about a team, not a squad. and the saying goes, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."
              there's more to life than meets the eye, but don't let that get you down.

"If someone throws a stone, throw bread back."
              -anonymous

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
              -Samuel Langhorne Clemens

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
              -Samuel Johnson

Comment

What face said.

Comment

stabwound thats maybe partly right at best. my squad is not having trouble recruiting. semi big-name players PM me with 'ok i have decided to join juice' like they dont even need to be questioned and they get rejected. for the last two days i have had a steady flow of pm's from people begging to get in. what catalyzed my saying this though, was looking at all of the new people who joined spastic (you) after twlb. its lame, its selling out, in my not so fucking humble opinion. watch the team carry you to victory and be damn proud of it man. ill be making my own victory.

look at the squads you listed. i was in all but one, and i was rejected from that one because eeks says im annoying. does it get me down that they all failed because people sell out too much? a little bit, yes. if i keep on trying though im gonna achieve a real accomplishment, and what do you achieve? if u make it to the twlb finals are you sure that u are gonna shark? im sure if you dont your team will still win without you, like they did before. have fun riding those coat tails.
                  Last edited by za gophar; 01-27-2004, 08:19 PM.
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>na

Comment

but its still universal. its not just squads, its not just subspace. although you can see it it many other places in subspace, like freq hoppers in the pubs. what ever happened to building your own success?

p.s. face and shade, they are annoying to you because you dont know them.
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>na

Comment

How can you sellout in a game. It's a game.
                      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                      Piston> I own in belim
                      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Someone's bitter because they got rejected from Spastic.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I'll sell out Pallies for a donut and a pack of Marlboros.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

if i recall correctly liquid blue, i got invited to join spastic. looks like you are dead wrong once again.

trust me, i wouldnt be that insecure even if i were rejected from spastic.

froedrick, how many thousand hours have you spent on this game, just out of curiosity?
                            Last edited by za gophar; 01-27-2004, 09:44 PM.
                            apt>yes u can wtf
                            apt>na

Comment

Really know, why do you care if someone wants to "ride" the coat tails of a squad or not? Let's just put aside the crazy thought that you could have no idea why Stabwound is on Spastic/whether he can hold his own or not. I don't see a reason to go and trash their squadmembers characters, just because you might think they want to have a part in the glory. Find a better reason to explain your whining please.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X