Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you learned about the world...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah!

Blimey, i didnt expect this kinda responce! Mattey youve got to calm down, man! I wasnt trying to be patronising lol, i only used the word "learned" for want of a better word to use in haste. I only wanted to make a candid thread about minor observations youve all found in your ss travels. I wasnt looking for some sort of argument - save that for the "Why does everybody hate america" thread. Mind you, "learned" might not be such a bad word after all since life is one big experience trip anyway and meeting new ppl, whether in the flesh or otherwise, is learning anyway.

Anyway, at least the thread is back on track now...
    Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

Comment

Great post Myth. My fault Jaffa, I guess I interpreted what you said wrong.
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir

the Americans: they are smart, funny, and the entire American population plays subspace, in a zone called Trench Wars. Interestingly, there's usually no more than 500 players in Trench Wars, meaning that they don't play a lot (I think less than one second a day).
        Don't forget our undying devotion to Limp Bizkit.
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Re: What have you learned about the world...?

Originally posted by Jaffacake
          7. The Irish: The only irish ive met have been those that keep laming me as an x whilst i duel in pub... reminds me of a certain terrorist organisation... :P Thankfully any northern irish (hope you dont mind me putting you ppl in this section :P) are hilarious.
          Maybe you like the northern irish people because their just britain's bitch and not really irish.
          Why did Helen Keller crash the car?

Because she was a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo

Guess where the Nobel prize is from.

Too bad the swedes can't brag with a-bombing two japanese civilian cities, and bombing a whole country to smithereens because of what a group of people did to a couple of buildings. And countless otherthings for example the vietnam war. Cheers mate, be proud of your country. Or should I say, 50 states united only by flag and name.
            Go suck a dildo bilbo
            if the people blew up buildings in your country i bet u would wanna whoop their ass and we are not killing just everybody.. its not like WWII where we might as well U cannot compare A-Bombing Japan in 1945 to bombing Afganistan in 2001..
            Its totally different
            So grow up and go back and listen to the hives
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I believe that Myth is right on combining canada with USA but that would proobably screw up the canadian Economy
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo

Guess where the Nobel prize is from.

Too bad the swedes can't brag with a-bombing two japanese civilian cities, and bombing a whole country to smithereens because of what a group of people did to a couple of buildings. And countless otherthings for example the vietnam war. Cheers mate, be proud of your country. Or should I say, 50 states united only by flag and name.

Or, you could be the biggest moron ever.
                2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                  I learned from Bilbo that the only worthwhile thing the Swedes have ever done is invented the Refrigerator. That's pretty much their claim to fame. That, and The Hives.

My nomination for the worst band ever goes to: The Hives, for their performance as "The Hives." Fuck those bastards, someone put cynanide in their really expensive and imported moca-latte caramel frappachinos.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango

Go suck a dildo bilbo
                    if the people blew up buildings in your country i bet u would wanna whoop their ass and we are not killing just everybody.. its not like WWII where we might as well U cannot compare A-Bombing Japan in 1945 to bombing Afganistan in 2001..
                    Its totally different
                    So grow up and go back and listen to the hives

I listen to the Hives.

You're wrong about Sweden. If they got bombed, they would probably take no action at all, save whining to a fellow EU member.

It's tough to whoop ass when you don't have military capabilities.

Comment

Come to think of it, Im not sure if bilbo is from Sweden.

Comment

Bilbo is finnish.
                        sage

Comment

I love when you stare at meee I'm just so fresh and clean.
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Annux

I listen to the Hives.

Originally posted by Ennui

My nomination for the worst band ever goes to: The Hives, for their performance as "The Hives." Fuck those bastards, someone put cynanide in their really expensive and imported moca-latte caramel frappachinos.

Comment

How do you say "L-M-B" in Finnish?

Comment

I'm fascinated by the way your nipples peek at me through your blouse.
                                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X