Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if I could...

turn back time what would you do?

if I could press rewind I'd go back to 1969, find janis joplin, jim morrison and jimmy hendrix take em to a rave and feed them 30 hits of exstacy a piece an they'd be like damn john carter this is some next shit
    what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
    http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

I'd probably go back to about the 4th grade and re-start my life.. it started going downhill from there.. No homework.. no classwork.. no friends.. no care.. no worries .. all that.

Comment

I would go back at grade 9 , go to school and touch every hot girl i saw
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

goto The Ancient Roman timeperiod.
        DELETED

Comment

I would go back to January 31, 2003 when I started playing this shit. J/k I would go one year back and be more serious about high school. But hey, Im doing that now so dont count that. Ok I would go back to the days of slavery and hand a slave a M4A1 military rifle with a grenade launcher thingy and teach him how to use it and see how the world would be today after that happens.

Comment

i'd make sure masterbub was never born

and party with grand funk railroad. god bless the caucasian afro
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
              i'd make sure masterbub was never born
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I would kill bill (gates that is), make a quick billion, create a giant crack cartel, and become the biggest monopoly and drug dealer ever. 1 trillion a year, baby.

then i would kill miss cleo, and become mister jerome, and predict shit
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                X