Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ennui

Verthanthi you fucking suck, you are so worthless. At least Jaffacake has a lot of interesting things to say. I respect his opinions because he is educated, you verthanthi are just a worthless sack of shit. Don't hate on Jaffa because he makes you look like the idiot that you are. Btw, your avatar wins this weeks "gayest avatar of the week" award. Congratulations, loser.
    Either you're not serious and I can't tell, or you couldn't tell I wasn't serious. In the case of the first, no need to illustrate Jaffa's point twice. Mine did it quite sufficently. In the latter case, I was kidding. I was illustrating Jaffa's point. In either case, Arche has magical powers making her far superior to you or I.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

I HATE PEOPLE FROM VIRGINIA!
      So do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck those faggots that wear "condums." Let's kill all of those dumb fucking country boy hicks!
      2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
      Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi

Either you're not serious and I can't tell, or you couldn't tell I wasn't serious. In the case of the first, no need to illustrate Jaffa's point twice. Mine did it quite sufficently. In the latter case, I was kidding. I was illustrating Jaffa's point. In either case, Arche has magical powers making her far superior to you or I.

I was being sarcastic. I don't even know who you are. I just felt that it would be appropriate to totally bitch someone out for no reason, so someone else wouldn't have to do it seriously. I thought it was a good plan.
        2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
        Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Oki doki. You can never tell on these forums.

Comment

thx

thx guys.. u guys made me feel so welcomed.. I never knew i was going to get so many replies thanks again guy.. I hope i can play u guys in Trench ..Peace

SyKo(man)
            I will help anyone in need of trouble.. Because one day I might just need a favour from you guys

Syko(man)

Comment

You remember that guy in the old forums who's sig was syko in big blue letters? God that guy irritated me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                You remember that guy in the old forums who's sig was syko in big blue letters? God that guy irritated me.
                That guy sucked.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Hi
                  i'm new 2 the forum 2. I didn't want to boar you with e new thread.

I've been playing this game for... errr.... hmmm.. anyway i have spend 230 hours in this game, at least that's what my usage says.

perhaps you've seen me around B4

Comment

I have. I always thought you were a bad joke on 2dragons.

Comment

For your first post, don't complain about anything!

My very first post I was bitchin about somethin and Annux tore into me, haha.

Oh, and Annux seems to be the neighborhood "bully" (<for lack of better word) But he seems quite pleasant and incitefull.

And Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to forums also

(many of my post mention annux, this is because i hope to rip into him one day) (haha, prolly won't happen)
                      Do not try to remove fly from friends head with hatchet!

Comment

Nope, no joke.

A couple of friends played this game (in star warzone) they all had something with dice in it. Lucky Dice, Double Dice, Dicekiller etc.

I rather play trenchwars, but i kept the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui

Verthanthi you fucking suck, you are so worthless. At least Jaffacake has a lot of interesting things to say. I respect his opinions because he is educated, you verthanthi are just a worthless sack of shit. Don't hate on Jaffa because he makes you look like the idiot that you are. Btw, your avatar wins this weeks "gayest avatar of the week" award. Congratulations, loser.
                          You are the dumbest fucking piece of worthless trash i have ever seen. You make these "gayest something or other of the week" when you take the "award for ass who thinks hes funny and tough shit award" dumbass
                          [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

I'm all about hugs and kisses.

Comment

heya, welcome, i'm new too. but without opening up my own post, i would like to say hi to everyone that sees this
                              Dsin> moi
                              Kian> moi
                              Dsin> wanna hear good news kian?
                              Kian> I GOT MY LICENSE TODAY
                              Kian> ok ur turn

Comment

Oh ok

Comment

Working...
                                X