Whats up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up!

Sometimes people in SubSpace pm me with 'hi' or 'whats up'. Usually it's someone I don't know. Most of the time I only like talking to squaddies or a few people I've gotten to know over the years.

I need suggestions on how to deal with random people that PM me "whats up". What do you guys do when it happens to you?

I could macro "STFU" or something, but that seems mean. I could 'chat' but I don't know how chatting works. How do you chat? Can someone put up a log of a 'chat'?

Sure, I've had chats before, but not with people that come out of the blue and say "whats up". Uhhh heres whats up, I just got home from school, I'm having a sandwich, then I'm going to study for math. WHIPPTY FUKEN DOO! Or 'I'm about to TWDD' or some shit. Wowza.. I have a feeling they don't really care 'whats up' and are just trying to break down my resistance so I ask them to join Paladen.

Disscuss.
    Spider
    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Person> sup?
    You> Sorry AFK

Works for me.

(I know what I put)
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

It depends on what I'm doing. If Im in the middle of a jd I just ignore, but if Im speccing in pub I dont mind meeting people. Sometimes its just a random "girl" saying they saw my picture and that I was cute, and sometimes its some newb that wants into wr. Usually if I say "umm..who are you?" I get a "oops! lol sry wrong person"

Comment

Working...
      X