No announcement yet.

Current Bandwagon you are on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eating too much protein is bad, and the protein just becomes fat if you don't work out. You have to work out enough to satisfy the amount of protein you've injested. And don't workout just to look good, that is fucking retarded. You won't get girls for having a body if that is your idea.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt
      Eating too much protein is bad, and the protein just becomes fat if you don't work out. You have to work out enough to satisfy the amount of protein you've injested. And don't workout just to look good, that is fucking retarded. You won't get girls for having a body if that is your idea.
      I weigh fuck all and I'm built like a stick figure so either way is good for me. Though you didn't assume so, I do work out for about an hour every day using free weights and that Total Gym that Chuck Norris plugs.
      And I'm quite sure that it comes down to confidence when pulling the birds, and without a better physique, it doesn't happen quite as often as I'd hope without having a dick that touches one's knees.

Thanks for caring anyway.

Comment

Is that Total Gym pretty good? I've been using the Bow Flex someone lent me and I enjoy it, it's just boring as fuck and discourages me from using it. You're supposed to count 4 seconds Up, 2 Second Hold squeeze at climax, 4 seconds down and resist on the way down.. So it's 10 seconds for each rep, and it gets boring quick. But it's given me the best results.

Anyways, I heard Total Gym was fun to use.
        1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt
          And don't workout just to look good, that is fucking retarded. You won't get girls for having a body if that is your idea.
          BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. You're living in a land of mmaaakkeeee beliieeveee.

Comment

You will get laid wadi, but if you have an ugly face, shitty personality and are a nerd, Good luck getting it on a regular basis.

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt
              Is that Total Gym pretty good? I've been using the Bow Flex someone lent me and I enjoy it, it's just boring as fuck and discourages me from using it. You're supposed to count 4 seconds Up, 2 Second Hold squeeze at climax, 4 seconds down and resist on the way down.. So it's 10 seconds for each rep, and it gets boring quick. But it's given me the best results.

Anyways, I heard Total Gym was fun to use.
              Watch tv... or play tw with your feet!

Comment

Originally posted by apt
                1:aptdolf> ICH BIN CHAUNSEY
                1:apt> LONG LIVE JUICETAPO
                1:apt> o/
                1:aptdolph> o/
                1:JeRoME> o/
                1:bioture> o/
                1:Sirius> \o/

ROFLMFAO
                http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Working...
                X