Why pub is easy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why pub is easy.

Pub is easy because you can easily spawn and vulch newbies. The most fun about owning pub is that newbies whine like babies.

"omfg gerry you spawner!!"

"gerry don't be lame"

"gerry and izor stop vulching!!"

"gerry you're a f-ing lamer. you killed me as a lev as I spawned"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

In conclusion, pub is easy.

?squadjoin=pub=easy:new
    ?chat=pubisez

PS: I would like to give a shout out to all my peepz at squad pubLAMERS (miss_mayhem, Infiltr8tor)

Oh and my homie Izor riding high and owning easy newb pups in Trench Wars. $$

Peace out yo.

Pffsha, just don't do it and play on your own team and try to take the flag. Vulching, meh, if you don't do that you can hardly ever play...spawning is gay either way...but I am the noblest of the jedi...pff.
    _-Tri/p_

Comment

Set your sights higher, bro. Peace out.

Comment

you spamkill in pub, you must be elite.. or not..
        Throughout time, there’s been
        crimes, throughout our history
        But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
        Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
        Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
        Come on and take a stand
        Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
        and all the kids are running
        from London to Manchester
        cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Why would you act like an asshole in pub and then advertise it here?

Comment

I'd like to give a big ups wAssup to my homies down in Leuven Belgium. For shizzle respect to all my brothers down at the Balls of Steel keep on gangsta bitchslappin' up the place fosho peace thuglife 4life
            http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

WTF? Why am i browsing the Useless crap forums?!?!

I knew this would never be in SSCU Trench Wars.
              http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
              ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
                WTF? Why am i browsing the Useless crap forums?!?!

I knew this would never be in SSCU Trench Wars.
                Guess you just feel at home. Go figure.

Comment

Wow, you can take out some new players in a pub, you should feel elite now.

?squadjoin=gerryisretarded:whatafaggot

Comment

you can spawn and vulch anywhere.

pub is easy because the people there suck. at least 9 out of 10 just dont have any idea what they are doing. their constant stupidity provides more skilled players with ample opportunities to dominate. i mean look at bounty sharking. you can have 100 bounty in 5 minutes just by setting a few mines in the main tube. people run into them over and over and over.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                      Wow, you can take out some new players in a pub, you should feel elite now.

?squadjoin=gerryisretarded:whatafaggot
                      Now that you mentioned new players in pub, one word came to mind....

Goldenplums.
                      http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                      ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

My posts are sarcastic. I like seeing the reaction I get out of them. They make me laugh =]

Keep them coming boys....

-greatly amused-

Comment

Pub is not easy. You try coordinating 14 other people to successfuly attack and defend the flag. I've been trying for quite some time and the most I get is a bunch of javs that start bombing the entrance during an attack, and then bombing it again while defending. Then when the other team forces their way in and kills them all in spider, they give up and I start all over again. By that time everyone else is much too preoccupied spawning AFKers in 'birds and then blasting out pathetic kill macros as if they'd just slain a dragon to care that their only terrier is being slaughtered because the two people attaching to him can't defend him long enough. Soon enough, my attempts at gathering a sizeable force are drowned out by my desperate cries for a miracle because the same javs come back and either TK the terrier or ram mines near him. I reiterate, pub is not easy.

P.S: Izor is a Tyestick. A talentless spawnbird. He has no originality in those macros either and his time would be better spent scrubbing toilets for minimum wage.

Comment

Originally posted by RudyH
                            Pub is not easy. You try coordinating 14 other people to successfuly attack and defend the flag. I've been trying for quite some time and the most I get is a bunch of javs that start bombing the entrance during an attack, and then bombing it again while defending. Then when the other team forces their way in and kills them all in spider, they give up and I start all over again. By that time everyone else is much too preoccupied spawning AFKers in 'birds and then blasting out pathetic kill macros as if they'd just slain a dragon to care that their only terrier is being slaughtered because the two people attaching to him can't defend him long enough. Soon enough, my attempts at gathering a sizeable force are drowned out by my desperate cries for a miracle because the same javs come back and either TK the terrier or ram mines near him. I reiterate, pub is not easy.

P.S: Izor is a Tyestick. A talentless spawnbird. He has no originality in those macros either and his time would be better spent scrubbing toilets for minimum wage.

I know what you're saying Rudy. I was going to help you that other night, but they started teamkilling me (Javs), so I went ahead and got on a WB and started laming people.

Next time we're on Pub 0, I will help take flagroom. just like old WR/take FR/own FR for hours days.

Comment

Just play with people from your squad...3-4 people can do fine...if I played pub anymore...but just make your own team with friends..meh.
                              _-Tri/p_

Comment

Working...
                              X