Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO: Those who care.

www.fileplanet.com

The Unreal Tournament 2004 demo has been released.

Reload, rev up and ride out. The new Tournament is faster, higher and meaner. Land and air based vehicles take combat to a new level; while an arsenal of new weaponry, daunting arenas and battlefields and the challenge of the Assault and Onslaught modes make the gladiator blood sport of the future a brand new experience. Unreal Tournament 2004 demo from Epic Games includes 5 new maps and tons of UT lovin' gameplay!

Taken from Fileplanet
    It seems like the UT boys have taken a liking to the Battlefield 1942 approach to multiplayer and added in tanks and airplanes. I'm currently

Waiting for your turn to download
    Place in Line 980 /1016
    Estimated Wait 122 minutes
    and I'll give a little review of what the demo shows. But, as with all demos, this demo is (probably) not going to be like the final product.

Release Date : March 16, 2004
    DELETED

yeah i downloaded it, it fucking rocks!!!!!!!!!!111111111oneoneone

http://www.nvidia.com/object/nzone_u...downloads.html

this mirror was great, downloaded in an hour.
    and theres no queue or shitty download service thing

Comment

Big Ups to Mr. Peanuts. Fileplanet sucks, click on his link. The download speed is a bit slower than Fileplanet, but if you can stand 44.7 kbps for this, then you're all set.
      DELETED

Comment

Im dling now, looks intresting. And a hour is to long how bout 10-15 mins .
        Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

Damn, that's a good game.

Comment

cheers dameon, i fucking love the vehicles, the buggy thing where the secondary fire is like scorpions tail out the sides of the car and you can mow em all down, that is fucking amazing.

Also, what the hell are those spider things that come after you and jump at you?

The skeleton effects are outstanding on it, its even better where you watch someone fall out of their demolished vehicle in the sky and their body drops and crunches right next to you..

i can NOT fucking wait for this game.

Comment

The spider things are mines, if you have the mine gun (forget what it's called) you can drop a few of them with a left-click, then hold down the right mouse button and aim at your intended target, the spiders will chase it and explode.

This game is that good, I might actually pay for it.

Comment

AWESOME!

Comment

yeah i just found out that mine trick today. that is fucking cool.

Comment

Another game LIKE this is Tribes, i used to play that like i play SS.
                    Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

i hate tribes, its too easy

Comment

for those who are still in the dark

here's a little explanation of the game.
                        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by kamakazi-insomniac
                          Another game LIKE this is Tribes, i used to play that like i play SS.
                          Thanks for the bump
                          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Working...
                          X