Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good PC RPG games.

What are your favorite PC RPG games?

I just started playing Baldur's Gate 2 Throne of Bhaal again, after a long break. I never got far the first time I played it, but I'm loving the game this time. It's gotta be one of the top 5 RPG games ever made for the PC.

Anyone else play RPG games for their computer?
    sdg

i dont think there are any 'good' rpgs

Comment

Celestial Fantasy
      LA

Comment

Keep your homoness out of my thread, Necrom0tixxxxxxx.
        sdg

Comment

All the SNES RPGs are classic. I can give you some recommendations if you want. And since the translation scene for SNES has been around for a bit, you can play quite a few RPGs that never made it to the states, but are quite good ... ex. Secret of Mana.

Comment

Planescape: Torment

llater,
            Tony

Comment

I liked BG2 for a while, then I followed that up with NWN. Hey, and Final Fantasy are RPGs, so 7 and 8 were awesome for PC too
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

Lol... I know all about SNES Rpg's... I've probably played every English NES/SNES RPG there is.

That's why I am asking about COMPUTER rpg games. :
                sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                  All the SNES RPGs are classic. I can give you some recommendations if you want. And since the translation scene for SNES has been around for a bit, you can play quite a few RPGs that never made it to the states, but are quite good ... ex. Secret of Mana.
                  Secret of Mana DID make it to North America, you're thinking of its sequel, Seiken Densetsu 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                    Secret of Mana DID make it to North America, you're thinking of its sequel, Seiken Densetsu 3.
                    Eh? I got that.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

Bauldur's Gate is classic, must play. I played Diablo 2 alot, back in the day. I can't think of any others, but I wanna find one I can sink my teeth into.
                      DELETED

Comment

I personaly love Vampire the Masquerade, (number two is coming out soon), Morrowind is real kick ass( I've played countless hours on that game), umm You can not go wrong with Knights of the Old Republic, Gothic one and two are a great games too, Neverwinter nights provides hours of fun (the new expanison pack owns), Also I play a game called There, it's sort of an rpg/chatroom kinda game..good times.

If you didnt know already World of WarCraft is open for beta testing, you have to sing up at the blizzard site. Good times indeed.
                        Last edited by Heatha; 02-16-2004, 07:30 PM.
                        ()_()
                        (0.o)
                        (")(")

Comment

Arx fatalis is shit, other than it's magic system.

Comment

For Tac RPG (my favorite genera), check out the recently released Silent Storm, and the Fallout games are both awesome. Basically, anything by Black Isle. Your X-com games are also a good bet for some more Tac RPG goodness. The ooollldd old old old TSR games are probably not worth bothering with. They were buggy then, and they can't have aged well.

Heatha, did you, or anyone you know, make it in to the Beta? Or doesn't anyone know yet?

Comment

Daggerfall
                              and
                              Morrowind
                              TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Working...
                              X