No announcement yet.

Name one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trace out the alphabet. i dont think it works anymore cuz girls are all hardcore now.

name your favorite BoA song
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

• ID Peace B

Name your favorite sexual connotation found in a Disney film.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

• the word "SEX" spelled out in the clowds of The Lion King.

who is the best player in trench wars (other than your elite self of course)

Comment

• I'm guessing best all around player? Well most really well known guys are known for javing and birding and basing is a given. This question deserves more attention because I don't want to lump everything into my own category of what I think is the best player without any given guidelines or structure. The best player for teamming as a team - league player or the best all around player or the best... etc and so forth.

here's my question, rather a re adaption of this question. Someone take this question and give it some guidelines, structure and a direction and re ask it for someone else. Well lets ignore that awesome's question and my question don't start with name one.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• i dont get it, but im not gonna let this amazingly awesome thread die.

Name one strangely messed up place you want to have sex. (freaks, i know someone will come up with something good)
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• In a cemetary.

Name the last brand of soda you drank.
              -L3

Comment

• Sprite

Name the most embarrasing incident you've ever done.

Comment

• well im having trouble thinking of my most embarrising moment ever , so i will say this one, last summer i started dating this chick and during our first few dates and visits i was at her house watching a movie or somthing and her sister came home and i guess the neighbor pointed out to her(the sister of the new gf) that i had a big sharp katana in the back of my truck resting behind the seat,, so the sister comes inside, and me and the new gf are on the couch watching the program, and the sister is like "WTF do you have sword in your truck for?!" , but she said it in a way that realy read "OMFG U NUTCASE! GTFO AWAY FROM MY SISTER U CRAZY SWORDKILLER!! GUY!" hahaha man was i tripping over my words trying to explain what that sword was doing in my truck hahahaha i still dated that girl for about 6 months though.

Name one old movie that you love and recite your favorite line from it!
                  work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

• Pulp Fiction

Travolta's character>C'mon, you gotta have an opinion...
                    Travolta's Gun>BANG!!

The best line from a Tenacious D song.
                    Merf. <_<

Comment

• Okay, if we're going to revive this game, then let's at least get hardcore on the rules. STATE YOUR QUERIES IN THE FORM OF "NAME..."

I'll answer Pip's though, hoping that he'll get it the next time.

"This is not The Greatest Song in the World, no.
                      This is just a tribute."

Name one friend of yours that you haven't seen since a really long time ago, and would like to meet just to see how s/he has changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                        Okay, if we're going to revive this game, then let's at least get hardcore on the rules. STATE YOUR QUERIES IN THE FORM OF "NAME..."

I'll answer Pip's though, hoping that he'll get it the next time.

"This is not The Greatest Song in the World, no.
                        This is just a tribute."

Name one friend of yours that you haven't seen since a really long time ago, and would like to meet just to see how s/he has changed.

actually, i just MET a friend of mine i call tito. havn't seen him in over a year cuz he went to the army. he's on a one month vacation and decided to drive down to L.A. from colorado to visit all of the old homies. hehe.

name your favorite mafia / gangster / drug lord / organized crime movie.

Comment

• The untouchables.
                          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                          cool koen> :)
                          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                          cool koen> not because of a bug
                          EvoLd> Lol
                          Treachery> meh
                          EvoLd> why then?
                          PubAceR> women in power dont last
                          EvoLd> LOl
                          toaster oven reviews

Comment

• The Godfather

Name one question that was asked on the 17th page of this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamant
                              The Godfather

Name one question that was asked on the 17th page of this thread
                              What rhymes with orange? (Necros sig)

Name the answer to What came first, the chicken or the egg with a full scientific explanation.

Comment

• the chicken because e=mc^2.

name one forum mod who goes on binges every 3 hours or so
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X