No announcement yet.

A Useless Observation by P O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured it could mean something, so i looked in a dream book, and couldn't find anything that had to do with faces on torsos. So I went to the next thing I could think of, a priest of a local church. He had no idea what I was talking about, so finally I just put it here.

What can it mean guys? What ever can it mean? I think it means that we should judge people by the way they look.

Comment

The only time when you can win a war is if you have a head growing from your chest?
      Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

Could it be somene else standing in front or behind the taller man?

Spire
        • Previous Squads: Camisade
        • Previous Names: CyberFlare
        • E-Mail Address: Spire@Incuria.org

Comment

i agree with Richard Creager. if u look past the obvious shape of a person's side profile, u'll see the guy's right elbow as the "chin" and his hand holding the strap of his backpack, the "nose." or u can continue seeing the soldier as a freak of nature.
          there's more to life than meets the eye, but don't let that get you down.

"If someone throws a stone, throw bread back."
          -anonymous

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
          -Samuel Langhorne Clemens

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          -Samuel Johnson

Comment

I think we'll all just make the assumption that it's a rifle coming ramrod straight out from the lower part of his body.

I do wonder why the end of that rifle seems to be thrust into a bush however.

Comment

That's pretty weird. If you squint your eyes and look at the base area in pubs it looks exactly like a ninja panda.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Paul, i'll tell you what it means, the person who made the graphic was bored and decided to put an optical illusion in so losers like us could chat about it for hours.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                X