Nhl 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhl 2004

I decided to put this here rather than in Tech Support because more people are likely to read it:

If you don't own an NHL game for the Xbox, don't bother reading on.

I have NHL 2004 for the Xbox and I have a slight problem with it.
    To put ti simple, when I shoot from a one timer, the shot always goes for the middle of the net, not for the corners. I don't know if this is my controller or the game itself but it's got me really frustrated (The amount of goals I could have scored..)
    I double check every game to make sure that shot targeting is on manual so that isn't the issue.

Does anyone else who owns this game have the same problem and does anyone know of any way to get around it?

~E
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

If it's set to manual then where are you aiming your shots? Are you pulling for the corners? And when are you doing the aiming? With one timers the timing has to be precise because they happen so fast.

Comment

I'm not sure, but I want to commend you on buying an XBox, and not a crappy PS2.
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

Well
        When the pass is made it is from the corner so I am already holding the stick in the corner. But the shot still goes in the middle. I have tried it in a variety of scenarios each with the same result :/

~E
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

maybe put shot aim:manual instead of auto

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
            I double check every game to make sure that shot targeting is on manual so that isn't the issue.
            Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

o i didnt rea;lly read

Comment

Working...
              X