Ministry of Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spybreak!
    Pretty nice site and music. From what I heard he was goin for epic and progressive trance and some tech house, along with a bunch of other styles.
    And you KNOW this DJ? Man you could go with him to the events he spins at, even tho they normally get there before the actual rave happens. But you show up WITH the DJ which is always sweet, and maybe even get in free y0!

DC++
    PM me if you need help finding hubs
    My good friend's roommate last yr. They're pretty tight ... but I dunno if he is spinning anywhere since he's at Columbia University in NYC busy with school stuff ... plus I believe he is the Pres of the sophomore class there too ... so yeah ... cool music tho. Spy ... can u suggest any good vocal technoish stuff like what he has on his site? I usually don't like any non-vocal techoish stuff ... but the vocals and other nonelectronic sound stuff make the music sound a lot better to me. I esp like the whole spaceship launch voice.

Comment

Eurodance woo
      haha 90's eurodance is so rediculously funny when your drunk and in the right mood.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
        Spy ... can u suggest any good vocal technoish stuff like what he has on his site? I usually don't like any non-vocal techoish stuff ... but the vocals and other nonelectronic sound stuff make the music sound a lot better to me. I esp like the whole spaceship launch voice.
        Ok not really sure what you mean o_O
        you talkin about samples? Dialogue samples, voice samples, etc... I think some psytrance use those kind of samples in song. Like...
        Alien Project - LSD
        Alien Project - Skunk
        Astrix - Life System
        Bio - Basix
        Cosmosis - The First Step
        D-Tek N' Dr. Panic - Psychedelic Cowboy
        Infected Mushroom - Intelligate
        Perplex - Tina Bell
        Psysex - On a Mission
        Silicon Sound - Momento

Dunno if that's it or not, but normally those kind of samples that are at the beginning of a song are used for the intro of an entire set, make sense? :P

Or perhaps you just like the ambience along with the samples, those are out there too. (ie. Healer - Continents)

And true: eurodance even today is still lame and cheezy as sh!t
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

Right now ... the only stuff I have is LTJ Bukem ... which is quite good. Whate genre/subgenre is he considered under?

Btw ... I think you might enjoy this spy:
          http://depthcore.com/

Go under the art packs ... and there are some musical pieces done by some guys. You have to go under the link called "Packs" and pick a pack they released (they released the 10th called Symphony ... it's a abstract digital art site btw). SOme of their earliest packs didn't have music ... but nowadays they compose some stuff and release it as part of hte entire art pack. You'll need to scroll down to find the music.

For example, http://www.depthcore.com/v4/core.php...&pack=Symphony

Comment

Thanks guys
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl