Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hootland Farmer is so much leeter
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Scrotum
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

do the fandango is a queen lyric
        from bohemian rhapsody!
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

well, im a Israeli..and i thought the name of the country Israel is spelled Isreal. took me about 2-4 days to figure it out.
          GG me
          Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

I used syc0tik because I'm a crazy sonofabitch. I'm now using Jason because that's my real first name.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i started as k3m, stealing the a2m, my brother. K stood for kevin, 3 cause im the the 3rd kid in my family, and m for mulcahy. then, i had a bunch of gay ass Dragon ball z names, but i got bored of those. so finally, i came up with k3vin, which is just kevin with a 3 for an E
              I dunno what to write...

Comment

Nice topic

Letsee, it began in 1998 when I wanted to play some chess on www.itsyourturn.com and needed a name. I had the game "Bioforge" cd case next to me and I took the "Bio" part and combined it with the rating of the game, "mature" thus, "Bioture" was created. Still use this name today

-Bio
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

started off with Verbal cause that's been my nickname since I was 12, then went to Lagavulin which is my favourite whiskey, then picked King G for no reason, then picked this one for no apparant reason, I sometimes create new names for no apparant reason other than it just appeared in my head, like Stumpy the Chicken
                  fuck off you fucking fucks

Comment

As I started my big thing was still about my favorite deck from ZERO called the American Zero, after trying to log in with the name with no success, I decided to shorten it to AZERO, I played on it for a day or two before fleeing from it because I saw the zone message about abusing ?cheater, and out of curiosity I hit it and then thought It enabled cheats or something and since it displayed in what seemed pub chat, I thought everyone saw it.
                    So, out of shame I fled from the zone until I came up with a new name. I was talking to some friends on AIM and one of them was Richard, I thought the name had a nice sound to it, then I was reading transworld and Ronnie Creager was busting out some tech stuff in a Blind advertisement, I thought Creager had a nice sound as well. So, I decided to put them together and play from there. I stuck with it because some time later Ice Dawg recruited me to DiSeAsEd which collapsed shortly afterward, I followed Ice to BioTeX and stuck with this name because I was on a squad with it, and here we are.
                    sage

Comment

I started as Mayo3000 a cross between my last name Mayo and one of my favorite rappers Andre from the group OutKast had started to call himself Andre3000 so i followed suit for my first SS name.. i made MayoNaze but it never stuck and i used 3000 for a while until i took a little break. During my break I reformatted my comp and lost my SS passwords so i lost 3000 but I remember making the squad name Mayo Inc. and i thought t sounded like a cool name so I now use it.

Also Epi made fun of 3000 because it had numbers...

I also have the name Capitalism which I hope to switch to one day.
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

so that's what ?cheater does.

Comment

hogo = Kanji for will
                          will = my name
                          i like oreos and long walks on tha beach...

Comment

Double Stuff, or regular?
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                              I also have the name Capitalism which I hope to switch to one day.
                              "When I grow up, I want to be Capitalism!"

Hmm... that didn't sound as cute as I thought it would.

Comment

wtf ppl respond quickly!

wtf so do i!
                                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                                X