chat hackers...or watever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat hackers...or watever

as some of you might know.. melee's old chat was invaded by stupid people on sunday night.. spammed out by ignite. well, guess what? it happened again..just now.. i don't know how he got the chats, maybe someone told him about it, or maybe he hacked it (dont think this is possible), but can something be done about this? its rather annoying to change a squad chat 2 times in 2 days..
    randedl told me that he can't really do anything about it, but i'm pretty sure if i go into staff's chat right now, i'd get warned and asked to leave. if this is the case, should all chats be treated equally?

help please
    Don't try to be someone who you aren't.

Well obviously you have someone that is leaking the chat out. There sure is something you can do; axe the asshole that is leaking it.

For another thing, I'm pretty sure that even if you know the staff chats, you can't even see them or read them unless you ARE a staff member.
    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
      Well obviously you have someone that is leaking the chat out. There sure is something you can do; axe the asshole that is leaking it.

For another thing, I'm pretty sure that even if you know the staff chats, you can't even see them or read them unless you ARE a staff member.

1. Yes

2. The staff chats chat is "staff". You have to have powers to "get on it", though.
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

sry to say it but you might wanna find out whose not keeping their mouth shut and uh chop off their heads :P... and then make a new chat...cuz he more than likely will do it again....it happened to one of my chatties too :\
        >^________^<!

Comment

Yah, you can't hack a chat....it has to be an inside member...stupid that someone is doin these things :-/ Just ask yourself this question: "Is my mum's bra really that dirty????" The answer will solve your problem. No need to thank me, done with love!
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

yeah, it was leaked by someone, theres nothing staff can do when someone unwanted finds out your chat.

Why cant we have a squad chat system where the owner accepts and can boot people individually?

Comment

Maybe you should stop making your chats "melee" and "NOTMELEE"

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                Maybe you should stop making your chats "melee" and "NOTMELEE"
                haha thats great!
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

The official ruling regarding private chats is simple: Due to the fact the any person could be using that chat in a multitude of zones, many of which we would not have any powers to levy punishments, we are unable to enforce any action upon those private chats. If you were somehow able to make your way onto our Staff chat (?chat=staff) in TW, I'd slap you on your back, shake your hand, and promptly do something about it.
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                    The official ruling regarding private chats is simple: Due to the fact the any person could be using that chat in a multitude of zones, many of which we would not have any powers to levy punishments, we are unable to enforce any action upon those private chats. If you were somehow able to make your way onto our Staff chat (?chat=staff) in TW, I'd slap you on your back, shake your hand, and promptly do something about it.
                    can't u give every squad a chat like the staff chat?

like u need to be squadjoined to see it.
                    Originally posted by Kolar
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Hacking chats is ez ... at least was ez ... done that before on an alias.
                      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Lol, Ignite's just pissed because his whole squad got owned. We need to laugh more at him.
                        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

can I giggle like a giddy Go-Go Yubari before swinging her mace around in Kill Bill
                          DELETED

Comment

Of course
                            Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                              Due to the fact the any person could be using that chat in a multitude of zones, many of which we would not have any powers to levy punishments, we are unable to enforce any action upon those private chats. .
                              Can't we just close down other zones? It's not like we are using them.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                              X