No announcement yet.

Selective treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Belgium and I know Dutroux very well. he is hte one that locked me up in his basement, and then took sexual abusement of me don't know how to say that in English. but i don't really care if someone uses the name Osama Bin laden or Mark Dutroux or Bush. I mean it's jsut a name, they won't kill you with their names
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
      I live in Belgium and I know Dutroux very well. he is hte one that locked me up in his basement, and then took sexual abusement of me don't know how to say that in English. but i don't really care if someone uses the name Osama Bin laden or Mark Dutroux or Bush. I mean it's jsut a name, they won't kill you with their names
      Thats how i look at the situation, its a game, if they get a good laff outa being a nutsack on an offensive name then ignore them. If they are saying racist or things that are offensive then ureport him and ignore him. As far as just seeing a name enter/leave an arena or play in arena i find nothing offensive about that regardless of what the name is. I think some ppl take this to serious. Like jappeuuuh said, it wont hurt u.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
      X