Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Izor, if you read the rules you would know what you did wrong. Don't come to the forums to protest your innocence, not only has this made you look a fool but has dramatically decreased your chances of getting unbanned.

Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
      ez

Izor, we both know you deserved a good 'waking-up'.
      MusLimStuDiO1> Italian girls are hot
      Jesus = Terrorist> Yeah, even with their hairy mustaches.

MusLimStuDiO1> So aren't all animals technically nude???
      Skeptical> No you may not rape them.
      MusLimStuDiO1> LoL.. DamN

Comment

whenever i get banned its for something cool... at least if u are gonna whine on these boards about it make it entertaining.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I like how each and every one of these posts always makes it look like it's staff's fault.

No, wait, I hate that. Sorry, got crossed up there.

Comment

Israeli F-15 ace: This person right here deserves to be shot, tortured, and a little short of implosion. You are the heart of ignorance and annoyance. Not to bash on you (but it sounds like it), its a factual statement.

Do you even realize that every single one of your typed messages inculdes "HA AH HA AH AH H AH AHA AHA H AH AHA AHAHAHHA AH A", like your fingers are glued to the H, A, and space keys, while your caps-lock key is forever stuck on the on position. You make most people think about suicide. Blind people can tell how annoying you are on this game. Its fucking ridiculous. STOP.

EDIT: If a mod has any sensiblility or mercy at all you will ban this jackass for the rest of eternity. Im really hoping sarien sees you do this shit, so he can post a leet insult about u.
            Last edited by abrasion; 03-11-2004, 02:49 PM.
            http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
            ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

You got what you deserved. Kill macros are annoying as shit, and serve no other purpose other than to piss people off and cause an internet raiding party where dozens of pre-pubescent teen virgins engage in 12 hours or more of constant "you're ez" "no you're ez" conversation.

Personally, I chose to ignore all public macros and find life to be quite pleasant. Then again, banning the people that use public macros is just as good!

Bravo!
              Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
              1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by bounty*killer
                How long?
                A few days. $

Originally posted by NaiLed
                Izor, if you read the rules you would know what you did wrong.
                J-12 does the same thing except his macro takes up a whole line which is considerably more annoying.

Originally posted by King Baba
                pre-pubescent teen virgins
                Umm how many people lose their virginity before puberty???
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Lots of people, actually. Unless you live in a bubble, you would realize even 12 year olds are "having sex." I use that term loosely, because how can kids have sex in accordance with it's definition? Mind you, they grow up with some severe mental complexes, but all in all, it doesn't stem the fact they lose their virginity (so to speak) before the effects of puberty drastically change the body.

Next time you want to be a smart ass, too, ask yourself - "Is he kidding? Would I make myself look stupid if I quote him in my post and nitpick his sarcastic reply just because I'm bored and have nothing else to do?"

Got nothin but love for ya Izor, but don't be a nitpicking slut.

EDIT: Watch Jerry Springer!!! DUHHHHHHHHHH. rofl
                  Last edited by King Baba; 03-11-2004, 04:15 PM.
                  Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                  1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Anyone who uses a kill macro should be banned ASAP.

it's fucking annoying and I didn't really read the thread, but I'm sure everyone got what they deserved.

except me, I'm still waiting for the arrival of my money, candy, and puppy dog making machine.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                      Anyone who uses a kill macro should be banned ASAP.

it's fucking annoying and I didn't really read the thread, but I'm sure everyone got what they deserved.

except me, I'm still waiting for the arrival of my money, candy, and puppy dog making machine.
                      Just use the handy little "ignore public macro's" command. It works like a charm in ignoring dickless bastards such as izor.

(your private messages bz)
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                        ez
                        lol

poor izor, you could go outside and shout ez at random people in the street

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
                          Just use the handy little "ignore public macro's" command. It works like a charm in ignoring dickless bastards such as izor.

(your private messages bz)

I didn't know I had private messages here, there's some from a long time ago. thanks.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

yeah, simple enough to ignore the public macros but still staff shouldnt let some people do it and then others not do it, depends how much Izor did it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
                              Yeah that's true. I've used the Ignore Public Macros function for years, too. But it's still arrogant, annoying, worthless, unproductive, childish, etc, etc, etc. I have no pity for anyone like that. Netban him for 2000 days if he does it again, for all I care. :P Boredom is not an excuse for being a jackass.
                              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                                yeah, simple enough to ignore the public macros but still staff shouldnt let some people do it and then others not do it, depends how much Izor did it though.

Just ban them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X