Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

hey guys, i was just wonderin about the spike lagg in wb duel. I don't lagg, atleast i don't think I do (haha, and if i did, i';m sure everyone on subspace would have informed me of it already) Why did you guys implement that spike lagg thing?
    thanks alot!
    Millard!

cuz those lag limits is algf ohfn92v8yr5c9288 messed up

Comment

just re-enter the game that fixs it unless you realy are lagging badly
      I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

oh you say that about everything!

newbie> i've got lag!
        arwen_7> just re-enter the game!
        newbie> i've got cancer!
        newbie> i hate you arwen!

Comment

bigwig i dont think i have ever seen you in game before so how can i have sayed that. Maybe you saw a different arwen or ,which i think is true, you made that up.
          I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by arwen_7
            bigwig i dont think i have ever seen you in game before so how can i have sayed that. Maybe you saw a different arwen or ,which i think is true, you made that up.
            You're fast!

Comment

He's making a joke based off you saying that on another lag thread.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

brookus> brookus> waffles are better than pancakes

Comment

i was going to quote myself but i thought that would look strange.....

Comment

i was going to quote myself but i thought that would look strange.....
                    lol?
                    Originally posted by Kolar
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

look, he has a log and everything, how could it possibly be fake? :eek:

Comment

she just keeps digging that hole...l
                        Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

Working...
                        X