Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are some people over serious about this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are some people over serious about this game?

Personally I think there are too many of them!
    Wont die, no surrender 2

Originally posted by TelC@t
    Personally I think there are too many of them!

Shhh newb.
    sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha, I have only wasted 4 years and 3000+ hours on this silly game, I am so new!
      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
        Hahahaha, I have only wasted 4 years and 3000+ hours on this silly game, I am so new!
        If you've spent 4 years and 3000+ hours you may be a candidate for "people who are over serious about this game." Define over serious.

Comment

I am not over-serious about this game.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

is that your fat brother in your avator telcat?

Comment

almost funny seal, not quite enough venom behind that one.

yeah. there are definately people to take this too seriously. and yeah, 3000+ hours, thats ... thats a long time on this game. we should put that in lea's percentage machine
              DELETED

Comment

Don't tease DoCk> for having 16000+ =( meanies!

Comment

The only things I do more in my life than playing SS is waiting and sleeping. And I trade sleeping for playing too while waiting for a new basegame to start.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

if i did that Dameon Angell, i would be 'over serious about this game', right?
                    anyways idd like to see telcat smile for a change on a avator instead of her sumo immitations

Comment

O M F G, so harsh.

Comment

I'm over serious about it sometimes.

Only sometimes.
                        1:Raven -.-> your not fully clean till your "zetta"fully clean

3:Selex> Zetta puts on a richard nixon mask and we do it all night

Case Closed
                        Officer 1:Get the cause of death?
                        Officer 2:Were pretty sure it's the knife in his back, sir.

Comment

i had a dream about a BD once.. it was one of those dreams that is so realistic that you dont know it didnt happen after you wake up. some of u guys were actually in it. it was so realistic.. only things different in it: the flagroom had expanded; it was huge. it still had the same cram deal in the entry though. there were flags in the middle and on the sides of the huge flagroom, and i was worried because even though my team was winning almost every flagroom battle, we were not keeping track of the flags we had very well because the fr was so huge. actually the only people i remember from it were the terrs. jerome vs. myth... lol
                          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                          apt>yes u can wtf
                          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                          apt>na
                          apt>ill show you pictures
                          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

no i'm not over-serious. but i dont like people who are under-serious. the game deserves respect - it is the best game ever

Comment

I know alot of players that do take this game way too seriously both in the game and outside the game (such as the msg board), it seems to me that some of these players experience this game as a poor substitute to real life, in which these over addicted people have failed misreably dueto various reasons (could be being overweight, ugly, obese etc). My conclusion is that all the serious players try to make up for the failure to gain respect and authority in real life by trying to act like they matter in this not so very meaningfull game, and thus gaining positions which gives them online authority (authority possibilities not possible to achive in real life as stated earlier), and by gaining this authority they earn the respect of their peers, which are the same sort of serious players with the same lack of reality of real society.

I do belive this is a good thing though, since while these players sit home during saturday nights and maybe move out from mama's trailor at the age around 40, they won't be able to spread their genes and thus preventing such a sad generation to blossom again! So indeed this is a good cycle..

Hope this insight will convert at least one of these serious players, and turn him or her into an asset of society!

Cheers
                              Sudden

Comment

Working...
                              X