Tournament Automated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Automated

I was just thinking, it would be really complicated, but what if we could create an automated Tournament Bot that you Pm to get in, automatically setting up a tournament and such. Im not sure how teh switching rounds could work, but It's just an idea.

Uber....i want me one of those bots
    >^________^<!

Comment

Didn't they used to have one of them? If not, then some staff hosted 3 a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
        I was just thinking, it would be really complicated, but what if we could create an automated Tournament Bot that you Pm to get in, automatically setting up a tournament and such. Im not sure how teh switching rounds could work, but It's just an idea.
        I think it'd eventualy get old and ppl would stop enjoying it so much. PPl only like it bc its only hosted like 2 times a day if that. Plus u'd have to have it advertize for it and im sure u'd have ppl pming it w/ ppl whoa rent there partner. The bot probably couldnt recognize that. I think it should probably be hosted a little more then it is, especialy jav/wb tourny. Lately i on ly see 1 kind of tourny constantly being hosted. But to make it automatic and running all day prolly wouldnt be a good idea. As we seen when they made basing like that.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
          then some staff hosted 3 a day.

$$$ ...in a row??...tee hee
          >^________^<!

Comment

I agree with Cig Smoke.

Tournament is suppose to be a "special" event, correct? If it's automated, then it'd get really boring and not it's recognition.. TW would become like EG, no REAL events hosted.. just some 10-20 minute hunt and stuff.. that's just like saying:

LETS PUT A BOT IN ?go DEATHMATCH!

Comment

bullcrap, no bot is taking my job. I would like to see a spawn module implimented tho, like in ?go duel with the duelbot. I can't trust a soul in this game for spawns and I have to be the hardass on that stuff.
              DELETED

Comment

sounds like heaven. but that'd be boring after awile =(
                Sunshine...

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  I think it'd eventualy get old and ppl would stop enjoying it so much. PPl only like it bc its only hosted like 2 times a day if that. Plus u'd have to have it advertize for it and im sure u'd have ppl pming it w/ ppl whoa rent there partner. The bot probably couldnt recognize that. I think it should probably be hosted a little more then it is, especialy jav/wb tourny. Lately i on ly see 1 kind of tourny constantly being hosted. But to make it automatic and running all day prolly wouldnt be a good idea. As we seen when they made basing like that.
                  I agree y not take this stupid idea and move it to what about an automated wbduel bot so we dont have to call on mods all day to start it up? seriously can it be that difficult? we are an evolved species y cant we have auto wbduel?

Comment

Originally posted by Private420
                    I agree y not take this stupid idea and move it to what about an automated wbduel bot so we dont have to call on mods all day to start it up? seriously can it be that difficult? we are an evolved species y cant we have auto wbduel?
                    Agreed, if ur gonna automate something do it to wbduel. There is always 15+ ppl in them arenas, usualy both WBduel arenas. And when i was staff it wsa every 10ish minutes u'd get about 3-4 help calls come in for wbduel to start.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                    X