WTF is TWMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is TWMC

I get twel but wtf is TWMC besides some stupid ass lame message board that you cant read until you post on it

http://twmc.twzone.net/

Comment

Nailed, he wouldn't know what TWMC is if you linked him to the new page that's still under construction

Check out TWMC here http://home.tiscali.nl/bandits/missions.html
      I guess you can do those missions on your time and submit it once the new site is launched.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

private something, it isnt a message board, you can leave a shout there. But, it was also to test some php scripting and database settings, which is vital for the new design and website to work properly. For now we are working on a lot of php scripts regarding handling members Id and stuff like that, so that updating new members and missions will be a piece of cake and we wont have to touch a html editor again. The old website was fully html and flash without any script, except those to sign in, so updating the site took like 2 hours a day.

Just be patient, there is enough to do on TW, you will find out when TWMC is running again, and if you think you like, participate in it.

Thanks for waiting,

have a nice day.
        Winner of TWDL Scrotals
        Winner of TWT Melee
        Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

whats a 5-1 ratio in pub, I don't get that
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

for every 5 kills, you have 1 loss.

i.e. 5 wins 1 loss, 35 wins 7 losses, etc
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
            X