• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattey
    word.
    sage

Comment

Another thing about elim. I don't play elim much anymore, but when I do play, I win.

gg

Comment

That idea isn't a good one: What's to stop people renetering the safe for a couple of seconds or camping there. It would be like ?go safewars where people would skit in and out of the safes.

There is one plausible solution: Just live with it, it's part of the game. Make sure your finger is ready to dodge as soon as you respawn and most spawnkills will be avoided. If you're typing "Newbed" or "strayed" or w/e then as far as I am concerned you deserve to be spawnkilled.

I get spawned but you don't see me bitching, I spawnkill sometimes too, so what?

~Ewan
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Yeah, first of all, 10 seconds is way too much, and second, it sounds like you just want them to do that because you have to think of a reason why it wasn't your fault you were killed, then type it.
          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

TW won't be TW without the spawn killing!

Trench Wars gave the word Lame a new meaning! It deserves to be preserved, don't try to stop it!! PLEASE!! Just move on with your liiiveess

Comment

i didnt read any of the thread except the first post. There are way too many discussions about spawning in elim. nothing is going to be done about it. and nothing should be done about it. Leave it as it is and play the game.
              I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

how about...if you dont like the spawning....dont play when its crowded....or dont play at all?

Comment

Congratulations, you just killed another thread.
                  The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Trench Wars without Spawning is like Gerry without Assfuckery.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
                      Why would anyone wanna be like you, you're just the average TW nerd seeking respect from your peers.. Another waste to society!
                      I do have respect from my peers. Subspace "buddies" can respect me or not, it really makes no difference to me, fella. The only player I know in SS lives in my city and was on my baseball team, and I went to school with him for a few years. Average? We're all average. It's an internet game.

I think you need to reitterate the difference between reality and entertainment, Faith.
                      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

great ...

There are many things that can be improved in the game .
                        King Baba ur idea is exelent ..
                        I hope mythrandir or someone with programing capablities will look it up .

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                          Most spawns are avoidable. Quit yer bitchin' and get good at the game.
                          I agree 100%
                          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                          3:Best> see it coming
                          3:Best> sad

Comment

Spawns happen, deal with it. If you don't like it then you might as well quit the damn game. Spawns happen in any arena and you cant stop them. All of us get spawned you don't see us trying to make a solution or whining about it in forums.
                            1:Warthog> IMPORTANT NEWS: Big changes on the way in TWD! Bots now die in only 30 minute incriments!

7:Ikrit> hrm, I think my stepsister and her boyfriend are having sex atm
                            7:Ikrit> sounded like headboard of the bed was hitting wall repeatedly lol
                            7:Demystify <ZH>> lol @ ikrit
                            7:Demystify <ZH>> walk in the room
                            7:Ikrit> lol!
                            7:Ikrit> she locked the door :-X

The only place SUCCESS comes before WORK is in the dicitionary

Comment

just a sujestion... when u spawn u r invincable for X seconds but u cant shoot for X sec either therefore u can get to a save place if u spawn in the middle of the action but u cant "lame" other poeple and other poeple cant "lame" you.
                              I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

When i get killed in elim...

Tip :
                                When i get killed in elim i press "ctrl" and when i spawn i release a bullet ..
                                So usually even i spawn near someone the bullet even if not aimed at him makes him think for a seconds wich lets me run away or dodge .

Comment

Working...
                                X