This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran elim

Why dont they make a Veteran elim permanent .
    With a 500 hour limmit or even a 1000 .
    They did it once or twice so why not all the time ?
    I wonder if anyone will call anyone newb in this kind of elim .

?go elim2
    Why not permanent? probably because some people have so many aliases that they dont have 500 hrs usage. Itd be nice to have it permanent, but to staff itd be a waste of time. "why make something that we already have?" in there exact words. But feel free to prove me wrong guys
    Last edited by Blue Thunder; 03-23-2004, 07:20 PM.
    "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've suggested this before, so I'll suggest it again here.

They should make the usage requirement to be exactly 100 hours higher than the usage of the person who asks for one, and for the limit to be continuously updated on a daily basis to continue to be 100 higher than the person who wanted it.

Comment

Why would you propose elim rules that would exclude you
        SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Nah, it's a punishment for anyone who wants to impose further usage limits. If they want it, fine. Just make it too high for them to be included too.

Comment

Not all the time, but it would be nicer if it was hosted maybe 1 saturday out of a month or something at a certain time.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King

They should make the usage requirement to be exactly 100 hours higher than the usage of the person who asks for one, and for the limit to be continuously updated on a daily basis to continue to be 100 higher than the person who wanted it.
              Nah, it's a punishment for anyone who wants to impose further usage limits. If they want it, fine. Just make it too high for them to be included too.
              Okay, fine by me... if they actually did it and made it 100 hours more than the only 800, 900, or 1000 that i have on this name, i'd just go to one of my old names to play it. Rediculous suggestion Troll King, far more so than anyone who thinks it would eliminate the word "newb" from a 1000 hours usage arena.

Comment

sorry tk, my response was to israeli, not you
                SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Yeha it should be a elim/baseelim. We should have a council of "vets" who are the only ones who can vote if people may come in. Majority rules. And people can only be invited by someone in the elim already... i dunno if it would fly.. but kind of looks good on paper. Who knows.
                  .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                  .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Don't tell me troll king was wrong!!!!!!!

*does not compute, system failure*

Comment

Originally posted by punjar
                      Yeha it should be a elim/baseelim. We should have a council of "vets" who are the only ones who can vote if people may come in. Majority rules. And people can only be invited by someone in the elim already... i dunno if it would fly.. but kind of looks good on paper. Who knows.
                      LOL. Funny stuff, then it reduce teh majority of the Trench Wars population to nothing. Some Vets are just assholes, and think anyone with less usage than them is completely worthless. Vets shouldn;t be treated any different than they treat others.

Comment

Another elim is useless

It will not make any difference with an elim arena where you need 1000 h usage. The one elim with 36 H is fine as it is now, maybe a little too crowded sometimes.

And you are not a veteran if you have 1000 h.
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Every time I've played in elim2 their have been far more "newb", "ez" & "eat" comments than regular elim.
                          Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

?tuo skrow ti fi ees dna elihw a rof ti yrt ot truh ti dluoC

|:

Comment

Either that or manually ban that player from that arena. Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X