Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid week report (Mar 24, 2004)

Trench Wars Teamspeak Server:
    Come join us in Teamspeak and talk live to other Trench Wars players from around the world! TeamSpeak is an application many of our players use to talk to each other (voice talk) in the background while playing. If you don't have a mic to talk with, you can still use it to listen. The client's maximum bandwidth won't exceed 25.9 KBit/s (=3.3 KB/s) upstream, so it's works good with dial up too. The voice quality and bandwidth usage is configurable and can be set low for modem users or for as good as a normal phone calls for better connections like DSL / Cable. Also TeamSpeak uses as little latency as possible, which makes TeamSpeak one of the best online gaming communication programs there is.

To get started, just download and install the client, hook up your microphone and start chatting right away! You can download Teamspeak client HERE. After install, start the program and go to the menu 'Connection' and then 'quick connect'. Put into the server address talk.trenchwars.org:8767 and your username. Our TeamSpeak server is hosted FREE by our very own TWSites.com. Be sure to read the channel rules for whatever channel you go into. What are you waiting for, get in there and start TALKING!

New player help guide:
    Please take some time to look over the New Player Help Guide and let me know if you find any errors that need fixing. Thanks again to all the people who helped make this happen (Murlin, Fit of Rage, Kyace, Kolar, Pio). I would also like to give a special thanks to Pio, who helped me put together everyone's suggestions into the one we now have.

TWD:
    As most of you know, TWD bots have still been irritating but there is improvement! They are working to correct all the problems and until the reset, there will be no more new squads accepted into TWD. No, I still have not gotten any confirmed date when TWD will be reset. Keep watching news here and on the TWD web site.

Look for this weekends events schedule to be coming soon!
    Last edited by KJW; 03-24-2004, 10:23 AM.
    "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Not an actual error, but throughout the guide there are these neat pics, except in the chat section, where it would be quite useful with an ingame picture.

Comment

Working...
    X