X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ban ??

Hi there,

I'm writing this post for my son who is 9 years old, he is from Norway and does not speak or write English.

It seems that he has been banned from trenchwars and we dont know why. he is extremly good but can not comunicate with anyone in chat. If he upset an admin somehow he would not be able to understand the warning if there was one.

He is a Very good player and scores very high as IndyJonesssss. He is also the best terrier pilot I have ever seen. He has no idea about hacks or cheats, So realy I dont know why he was banned. If there was a problem I could explain it to him and it would not happen again.

Could you please look into this and unban him. This is the only game he has played in 6 months and it is very upseting for him not knowing what he has done wrong and not being able to play.

Ban #6970

Thanks in Advance.

Indy's Father

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
    If you have personal issues about a ban or a complaint, please use the following email addresses:

Bans: Ban@trenchwars.org
    Complaints: Complaints@trenchwars.org

Compliments about any staff member(s) you think went above and beyond the call of duty, can also use Complaints@trenchwars.org address as well.
    As always, thank you for your support!
    :\

Comment

HAHAhaha, that post just made my day

Comment

It turns out your son was so good that he beat the spaceshipgame. At which point it was game over and time to move on.
        sage

Comment

Lol, I'll give him credit for creativity.
          DELETED

Comment

Ya, Kolar got it. Please refer to the first thread on the Page (TW Staff FAQ) about the proper place to send complaints/questions about a ban.

Topic Closed

Comment

Working...
            X