Warbirds in base - ?go elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbirds in base - ?go elim

Warbirds in base, just make it something to vote on. I'm not forcing people to play it, just some random thing noone would care about, but just be something different to try. I do multifreq DM in ?go hunt. Its alot of fun and blah blah blah, its just an idea. The base in ?go elim is just being unused.
    DELETED

It would probably be fun for a few games but elim regulars will always just want to play the regular WBs to 10.
    sdg

Comment

Well, I never meant it to be an Warbird to 10 replacement. Just another thing to keep the game interesting and just something new.
      DELETED

Comment

..::claps::... Horray!!!!!
        >^________^<!

Comment

What Warbirds in base in elim? Did you just impliment this? I know there is an sub-arena section above the usual elim a open space area. You mean to to do 1v1v1v.... warbird elim in a more closed in space area?

Anyhow, that would be neat to try, would be different, might actually be quite fun.

Comment

Its just an idea I came up with doing multifreq DM in ?go hunt

But yes, it would be like normal 10 death warbird elim. But you have to fight in the base. Like in ?go baseelim. The bot will spec you if you're out too long. and if you warp out of base you get specced as well. Just a smaller area of fighting in. it's quite fun in ?go hunt.
            DELETED

Comment

It would be cool if the warbird has 1 time bounce bullets by getting a GREEN -Bullet bounce for this arena.

I have played Webcrawler once, and this might be great for spider elims as well; or even terrier elims as well.....

Good idea there!

Comment

There is such thing and is hosted sometimes in baselim2 (If I remember correctly)
                Originally posted by Disliked
                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                  I do multifreq DM in ?go hunt.
                  I'm extremely confused as to what this had to do with your post. Enlighten me.

Comment

He's just saying DM in Hunt was fun, and enjoyable. So hes thinking maybe a wb in bse would be fun as well(seeing as how hunt is sort of like a base, and was enjoyed, why not have an arena that is random picked once in awhile, for a change of pace?)

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                      hahah

ps: hate this idea

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                        cause its the same gameplay idea if noone can picture it. warbirds in a jav environment. easy as that.
                        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
                          There is such thing and is hosted sometimes in baselim2 (If I remember correctly)
                          Yeah I've hosted it there some. It was good and people seemed to enjoy it, but no one else seemed to ever host it.

Comment

Great idea... I love walled wb duels, much more dancing.

~>.<~

- Condrop
                            Never argue with an idiot, he'll take you down to his level,
                            then beat you with experience.:rolleyes:

They called it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was taken.

My lame site...

Comment

Only reasone Awesome doesnt like this idea, is because hes holding a childish grudge against dam for some reason, Fricken idiot cant let things go =p

Comment

Working...
                              X