Easter Results!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Results!

We had some webcrawler, we had some journey, and duh, we had some rabbit events! The long weekend proved to be a good one, and added to pub bombs that had fried eggs in them, the fun was complete!

Webcrawler, hosted by Malladrin, turned out to be a nice little time. With 48 starting out, the Javelin team won out in the end with Dreamfly, Qualified and Spell surviving! Good job guys! With the warbird and the weasel teams dying out quickly, a fierce fight ensued between the javs and the spiders. On the shoulders of a 9-0 streak by Dreamfly and a 12-0 streak by Spell to conclude the game, victory was taken! MVP honours go to Spell (25-8) and Predator <ER> (25-10)

Next, we had a trek, a venture, an exbedition, a voyage, and most importantly, a JOURNEY! With a top population of 70 people, this game was a huge success! In a relatively short game that lasted just about 30 minutes, freq 1 emerged victorious! Congrats to. . . Baby Bunny, Cobaya, Commander, Endangered, Grim Reaper, InnerChaos, Kran, marth7000, matt556, p0rn for j00, PjOtTeR, SeiferDude, Stim0r, Sugar Rish, Tarnished and Why2k! PjOtTeR spearheaded the team's attack with the final 3 goals of the game! Congrats to all of you!

Annnnnd, last but not least, what would Easter be without a trip from the Easter Bunny?! Trench Wars unveiled a new weekend event on Sunday in ?Go Bigrabbit! 68 adventurers started out in this map that Roger <ER> brought forth to us! Together, with that weekend dynamo Malladrin, Rog put forth a nice showing in a game that VALANDiL eventually won. With a score of 1521 points, he was thus, the rabbit out of the bunnies!

In other news, the Draft Tournament concluded this week! Congrats to [B]Team a2m[/]> for winning the jav tourny, Team Anon for winning base, and my amazing team (Team Randedl) for winning warbirds! I'm still working on getting the results, those will be posted asap!
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

more events to come in the near future ^__^??
    >^________^<!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacklyn
      more events to come in the near future ^__^??
      ?go elim
      ?go baseelim
      ?go base
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
      X