Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeansi
    Another request to those who know graphics:
    Make a shipset for shark that shows the repels area of effect. Just a box around it at the edges of the rep. Would make is very much easier because I find it hard to know the edges of my rep area in the corners. That makes me rep stuff I don't want to sometimes.
    You would have to add the repel "edges" to your shipset, that would make your shipset file unbelievably huge. The standard ships.bm2 is 360x1152, your idea would make it at minimum 5000x16000, and thats just guessing a repel has a 500 pixel range, which I think is on the small side. Thats gonna be one huge bmp.

Comment

the defined edge shipset doesnt have roll

Comment

roll=noob

Comment

Zeta Squad are newbs
          Roll helps me alot anyway... theres no proven fact that shiproll is for newbs

Comment

Roll is kinda nice, but I don't like it. I'd rather play without it.
            sdg

Comment

Originally posted by XXL
              The shipset with very defined edges someone was asking for can be found here.

http://www.subspacedownloads.com/ind...t=file&fid=329
              That isn't the sort he was on about, the sort he was on about is a ship where you can see the edges of the tiles where the ship is (If you get my meaning) so you can tell exactly if something is going to hit you or not.

Originally posted by Jeansi
              Another request to those who know graphics:
              Make a shipset for shark that shows the repels area of effect. Just a box around it at the edges of the rep. Would make is very much easier because I find it hard to know the edges of my rep area in the corners. That makes me rep stuff I don't want to sometimes.
              I made a ball which has a circle around it which is the radius a shark can pick it up from in ?go hockey. It helps with goalieing and also with shooting. (TOok me ages to get the positioning in the .bmp right. It kept just being a flickering image of a ball going left to right.)

~Ewan
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

For enhance dueling performance, disable all graphics and use simple non-rolling ships and simple graphics such as mini energy bar and text only weaponbars. Disable trails and everything. For javers, delete your explosion file. It helps when you blow someone up infront of you and you can see if they bullet or not so you can know whether to dodge or not. Delete it or make it hallow or something. For the warbirds, make bullets brighter and bigger and disable trails for both javs and warbirds because they will block your view. Disable messages in middle of screen (Kill and Arena Entered messages)- put them in chat or just disable. Basers should use box mines that define their graphic radius so you actually know how close to it exploding you are. Ship rolling- no. Get a shipset that defines the borders very well like that radiation shipset that was posted here earlier. Just use google and search it up. Basically it's all a bunch of minimizing and simplifying. You don't need fancy graphics, if anyone cares.

P.S. Those shipsets are shit.

Comment

its a little crazy looking and the wb is a little messed up but its still good ^-^

Comment

everything I play with is either original or custom made ;/

i used to care about this game and stuff.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

This is the shipset I "made" and have been using for ages. It's a cross between the one Jerome posted, the default one and with the nightwasp as the lanc.
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

ewww i posted in this forum a year ago..
                        who bought it back :turned:
                        btw nice shipset

Comment

heres a couple of the gfx i use, i change them when i get bored :P :P

Big Chill

Comment

Big Chill

Comment

bombs, like dameon's but better $

my shark mine, to go with the shark bomb which is white.

my shark empburst, to go with the hole white thing.
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

that's a cool rep rodney
                                >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
                                X