?go mazemap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go mazemap

what can i say? the worst map designed so far..

all shipsettings are javs..so you know it..tk madness
    map tunnels are so small its so ease to tk
    there are openings on map where people can just go through and leave the gaming area and go all the way to A1
    safes are designed with open areas where more tks can occur..

i wonder who designed it.. whoever it is.. fix it

p.s - tats <ZH> for newbie host of the month
    Last edited by Nethila; 04-15-2004, 07:07 PM.
    1 + 1 = 1

Hey you got a negative aura man, chill, or you're going to be dead before turning 40.

Comment

bite me malla, bite me!!

i predict myself to live to 35 and die in a horrible horrible car crash
      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Um...?go galaxy

Comment

If you've got nothing good to say dont say it. Sure there are a few bugs.. but insulting the map and the creator isn't the way to go.
          I am no longer living in false hopes. All is clear to me now.

Comment

Originally posted by SeiferDude
            If you've got nothing good to say dont say it. Sure there are a few bugs.. but insulting the map and the creator isn't the way to go.
            No, you see that's how TW operates.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Hmm... That Is A Pretty Stupid Map... lol
              AKA Shaun
              ----------------------

Comment

heh thanks for your thoughts on the map everybody *creator*

lol i saw that big gap in the circle of rocks i was like oops knew i needed to fix something major :P

Anyway the map has been sent to a sysop and whenever he is online he will upload it.

After you have seen the finished map, send any thoughts with a ?message Tats <ZH>:

Thank you.

also
                Originally posted by Nethila

all shipsettings are javs..so you know it..tk madness
                map tunnels are so small its so ease to tk
                there are openings on map where people can just go through and leave the gaming area and go all the way to A1
                safes are designed with open areas where more tks can occur..

i wonder who designed it.. whoever it is.. fix it

p.s - tats <ZH> for newbie host of the month
                wtf is his/her problem? gf/bf not putting out heh, who knows.

btw, anyway i'd like to vote every <ZH> and the newbie host of the month. That's a small part of their job, to learn how to host for the future - being an ER. Never hosted anything have you? It's fucking hard, by the time i get ER, I think i'll be better.

o yeah lol if you ever play it (again), just don't tk, it's not hard.
                Last edited by Tatsumaru uk; 09-15-2005, 05:37 PM.
                TWBot3> i love you
                (Robo Ref)>i love you guys, lets do the wild thing
                Mr. Arrogant 2> Ik hou van jou! <3

1: Pure_Luck> i'm a loser

(Anduril.)>Tatsu ! Join my chat !
                :Anduril.:no i have 10
                (Anduril.)>good. I dont have a chat anyway. Just trying to impress you.

1: DoCk>> shh i'm afk :p

Comment

Originally posted by Tatsumaru uk
                  heh thanks for your thoughts on the map everybody *creator*

lol i saw that big gap in the circle of rocks i was like oops knew i needed to fix something major :P

Anyway the map has been sent to a sysop and whenever he is online he will upload it.

After you have seen the finished map, send any thoughts with a ?message Tats <ZH>:

Thank you.

also

wtf is his/her problem? gf/bf not putting out heh, who knows.

btw, anyway i'd like to vote every <ZH> and the newbie host of the month. That's a small part of their job, to learn how to host for the future - being an ER. Never hosted anything have you? It's fucking hard, by the time i get ER, I think i'll be better.

o yeah lol if you ever play it (again), just don't tk, it's not hard.

wow, you are smart tats.. did i say anything about me tking? did i? no. i said the tks in that map is horrible.
                  and you don't have to be so rude u stupid staff, all i stated all the problems in the map, and you have to say i have problems? wow, i really wanna know how you got recruited into staff.

and if you know you are new at hosting, FUKING HAVE AN EXPERIENCED STAFF WITH YOU. you dumb shit

edit: btw, if you don't know, im AngelOfDarkness, the guy you warped to the spawn area without saying anything..then later on refuse to warp some other guy thats out of boundary too. i didnt want to say it because i sent an email to upper staffs, but if you want to bring it up, sure, i have lots of time since my summer vacation just started
                  Last edited by Nethila; 04-16-2004, 09:51 PM.
                  1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Tats did have an experienced member of staff with him....Demonic was there helping out.
                    I am no longer living in false hopes. All is clear to me now.

Comment

demonic was there at the very beginning just to have super activated only

she (if i remember correctly) left afterwards
                      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

i liked the place ^___^
                        though i just wasnt sure what i was supposed to be doing.. b/c i missed what i was supposed to do.. lol..

i'd go and play in it again ^__^

gj tats
                        >^________^<!

Comment

honestly, that map would be great if the ships dont have bombs
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Jacklyn
                            i liked the place ^___^
                            though i just wasnt sure what i was supposed to be doing.. b/c i missed what i was supposed to do.. lol..

i'd go and play in it again ^__^

gj tats
                            thank you.

well lets move on shall we- as i said, the map has been sent to a high member of staff and once you see the new one Angel, comment accordingly, thanks.

Originally posted by Nethila
                            wow, you are smart tats.. did i say anything about me tking? did i? no. i said the tks in that map is horrible.
                            and you don't have to be so rude u stupid staff, all i stated all the problems in the map, and you have to say i have problems? wow, i really wanna know how you got recruited into staff.

and if you know you are new at hosting, FUKING HAVE AN EXPERIENCED STAFF WITH YOU. you dumb shit

edit: btw, if you don't know, im AngelOfDarkness, the guy you warped to the spawn area without saying anything..then later on refuse to warp some other guy thats out of boundary too. i didnt want to say it because i sent an email to upper staffs, but if you want to bring it up, sure, i have lots of time since my summer vacation just started
                            ok sorry for being so rude. lol "you dumb shit" that's funny.

But excuse me, it's my map and it was the first time it had ever been hosted, no shit things are gonna go wrong. A better host with me would not have helped.

And that other person did not leave the map boundaries. They did not go outside the circle of rocks; you did.

Anyway new spawn areas now and last time i hosted it it went much much better.

oh cool enjoy your summer
                            Last edited by Tatsumaru uk; 04-17-2004, 07:47 AM.
                            TWBot3> i love you
                            (Robo Ref)>i love you guys, lets do the wild thing
                            Mr. Arrogant 2> Ik hou van jou! <3

1: Pure_Luck> i'm a loser

(Anduril.)>Tatsu ! Join my chat !
                            :Anduril.:no i have 10
                            (Anduril.)>good. I dont have a chat anyway. Just trying to impress you.

1: DoCk>> shh i'm afk :p

Comment

i was outside of the rocks, doing absolutely nothing, just went afk for a while and you warp me. without saying anything.
                              the other guys in in rock boundary but outside of that small hole, constantly shooting bombs into the hole because of super, making no one can use that hole anymore, cause absolute delay, and you don't warp him. gee, go figure, nice decision
                              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                              X