WBDuelAlert and JavduelALert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBDuelAlert and JavduelALert

They alert me that a new game is starting, right when the people start palying, at least last time i checked.

Make it alert me when the picking begins or the game ends.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

That's exactly what they do
    A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

nuh uh
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

yes, they do they alert you when a game is starting.
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Hi Mayo Inc. I'm Rob Dougan, the asshat who wrote the current alertbots (DUMBRIT! was the original alertbots author =P). Right now, all alertbots pm as soon as the bot detects the start of a game. This is before captains are even picked. The queue pf people to pm is about 100 people deep. Thus, the maximum controllable delay between the bot recognizing the start of a game and you receiving a message is roughly 510ms (due to constraints within the core and two chat messages sent out). Anything beyond that is due to lag between the bot and the server and between the server and you.
          Last edited by Rob Dougan; 04-19-2004, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X