Marathons were a success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marathons were a success!

The 2 marathons were a success this week-end and should be repeated once in a while.

First of all, saturday was a bloody zombies marathon! 17 games of zombies style were hosted! Most of the games, the zombies won. So humans, get yourself some practice!

Sunday, the basing marathon was taking on! We got about 10 games, it aint much but people seemed to have a lot of fun!

I would personally like to say a big thank you to the following staffies who participated in those 2 marathons: Beasty,Diakka,Malladrin,Matthew,Reaver,Roger,Rucci and WPE.

We hope you enjoyed it!
    Elmo!> Hola
    KJW> Elimo!
    Nimrook> Melo!
    yungsta> jello!

yes and no

Originally posted by Elmo!
    The 2 marathons were a success this week-end and should be repeated once in a while.

First of all, saturday was a bloody zombies marathon! 17 games of zombies style were hosted! Most of the games, the zombies won. So humans, get yourself some practice!

Sunday, the basing marathon was taking on! We got about 10 games, it aint much but people seemed to have a lot of fun!

I would personally like to say a big thank you to the following staffies who participated in those 2 marathons: Beasty,Diakka,Malladrin,Matthew,Reaver,Roger,Rucci and WPE.

We hope you enjoyed it!

I didn't really like the basing marathon, there were too many people playing, you can play with your eyes closed and keep your finger on control and tab...
    There should be a limit of people who can enter (maybe like 40-50)
    And, there should be another base hosted, 2 at the same time, so people can choose, and there won't be any problems with too much people... :up:

Comment

I thought the zombie marathon was the best out of all the weekend events ever. 17 games of intense running, that is perfect Oh, was wondering why you didn't put your name up on the staffies who hosted it. Anyways, thank you for making the <ER>'s host it

Comment

BAM hosted 2 zombie events But she didn't get credited
        AKA Shaun
        ----------------------

Comment

Good suggestion unknown killa, we will do so next time. Bam added to ER`s who helped
          Elmo!> Hola
          KJW> Elimo!
          Nimrook> Melo!
          yungsta> jello!

Comment

poo ..:S i missed all that zombies -.-;
            >^________^<!

Comment

Incure not Unknown killa hehe oops
              Elmo!> Hola
              KJW> Elimo!
              Nimrook> Melo!