No announcement yet.

:robo ref:!lagout :robo_ref:!lagout ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :robo ref:!lagout :robo_ref:!lagout ??

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, if it was.. I am sorry
    but any how we should get lagouts in elim like
    2 lagouts total and only 20-30 seconds
    ------
    Post your comments
    AKA Shaun
    ----------------------

5 seconds

Comment

Speccing before a death is a biggy... delaying elim games is another biggie.. if you're lagging out in elim, then it's for good reason anyways... and probably means you should do something about your connection.

Comment

I dont think this is a good idea because if you are laggout once, you are probably going to lagout again. So its just better to stay in spec and try your luck in the next round.
        - of coarse check your connection and be sure to minimize the number of programs you are running via the internet (Instant messenger, Kazaa, Etc. ).
        Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
        I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
        2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
        2:Krazie_Killer> .
        2:epor> .
        2:IcER> .
        2:H0blin G0blin> ..
        2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
        2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
        2:epor> lol
        2:Krazie_Killer> you had to ruin it!

Comment

Well, that's not so much a big deal, because they do have 3 lagouts in TWDD and TWJD for that reason... but they do expect people to come back in. However, if I remember, the lag limitations are more strict for TWDD and TWJD than for elim.

Comment

If there are lagouts in baseelim or elim, others can cheat or even save from a death by just speccing
            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

You only get three lagouts. Each lagout costs you a death. This punishes both the laggers and the people who try to abuse the system. Case closed.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Jason makes everything working!!!

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

cus its been mentioned before

Comment

Nvm !!!!!!!!! My bad my bad!!!!

Comment

No lagouts, elim takes too long already. and heaven forbid if this was in belim.

Comment

I think we should make a poll!

Comment

lol no !lagout command for elims there is alrdy too high lag limits so bad laggots can play
                          www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                            You only get three lagouts. Each lagout costs you a death. This punishes both the laggers and the people who try to abuse the system. Case closed.
                            wow that would be good system for leagues! but not elims
                            www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

My vote stands, no !lagout's in elim or baseelim, they take long enough, and elim doesnt count for that much, just wait for the next game. Giving lagouts will just lead to more problems and abusers of the system.
                              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                              3:Best> see it coming
                              3:Best> sad

Comment

Working...
                              X