fucci> who's here
    Photoshop> me
    Dens> me
    CJW has been substituted by Tarriskat
    fucci changed from ship 3 to ship 1
    Photoshop> so you ask to make sure you put in the afk person lol
    <--tarriskat sits in spawn for about 5 mins not moving -->
    Tarriskat has been substituted by Dens

Picking the same 16 people from last game is one thing, but subbing someone in who you know isn't there is beyond me. I think elitism ruins more games then it saves from putting one "new" spider on your team. The cap of the team later went on to blame his team for losing btw
    SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

captaining in base used to be fun, but now it's hard because you don't know a lot of people, the caps have a hard enough time... let them be.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

A good cap will pick a nice team, with 1 or 2 new people... that good meaning... someone looking to win, but also assimilate people into the basing community.

Comment

It's depressing that caps won't sub players they don't know, but that's generally how it is. I wish it were otherwise, but what are ya gonna do?
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

come to the forums and complain?
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

hush, you
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Lol, FIT OWNED!
              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
              i just wish it was longer
              Originally posted by Cops
              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Or we could cut fucci's throat

Comment

foo chee
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

If you really want to play, just sit in the arena. 90% of the caps are retarded enough to pick you, regardless of your obvious lack of skill.
                    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

I'm gonna ban the next person to make one of these threads. READ BACK A COUPLE DAYS GODDAMNIT!
                      I reserve the right not to ban you, but do we have to have one of these threads every single friggin week? LIVE WITH IT PEOPLE!
                      Last edited by wadi; 05-01-2004, 07:12 AM.

Comment

A week or so ago stabwound posted a thread concerning only people from certain base squads being picked in go base. More recently he posted a thread about AFK people in go base. I posted a thread about captains being dumb elitiests who sub in afk people and ruin the game. I thought if the first two threads were sufficently differnt to warrent two topics then a third, equally differnt topic would be ok as well.

whatever, my bad, in the future ill go back and "research" to avoid inconvincing anyone. But to be fair, other then stab's two earlier mentioned threads, unless you read every single topic (which most people don't) it's hard to avoid posting semi-duplicate subject matter since alot of titles are like "uhhhh", "this is cool check it out", "this needs to be fixed", or "OMG READ THIS".
                        SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Working...
                        X