SS just psychological?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deluge
    da1 is euro obviously his jokes are gay...... most of you nerds have no life but to jump on my dick as soon as u see me post something. i find it interesting keep doing it.

Is that implying that you like it when men jump on your dick?

Comment

Originally posted by Intriquality
      What?!
      I vulched you in that elim2?
      You must mean in the middle of the match, I couldn't have done it to your last life.
      Who won that elim2 anyway? I forgot all about.
      Ditto, I've never seen Dem before that.
      Well, you stood back and watch me and demonic duel it out. Sorry if I used the wrong term (vulched). You told me you were doing us a favor, and yeah you didn't try to snipe us during most of the 1v1 duel. But however you changed near the end (or got bored) and ended it for us since it was looking like deadlock duel. Demonic has an incredible defence, and my offence is not aggressive enough.. so it lasted a bit longer than it should have.

And don't deny this for it is the truth.

While me and demonic wore each other out to death, you would kill off the victory and thus become the winner of ELIM2. Quite a brilliant strategy I must say, and give you credit for this.

No, I don't resent what you did; infact thanks for doing it, it just made me learn a good tactic whenever one is in an ELIM match. Atleast I got more out of that elim experience than some silly winner title or x # of kills.

Intriquality, I still <3 you...lol.. quite a funny guy indeed..lol

Comment

Frustration can also cause a mayjor playing difference. When i'm frustrated I can't do anything.

Also, when people see you more often they tend to hunt you, or just turn around and shoot at you in the middle of a duel.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
          deluge, shut up
          For once, we agree.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic
            Im beginning to wonder whether alot of ss is due to psychological effects. By this i mean, when im playing elim on my normal name Demonic, players fight differently towards me then they do when im playing aliased. When im on Demonic, ppl back off a bit (depending who the player is of course) and try and play defensive, compared to when im aliased, where there is alot more confidence in the way they play against me, alot more rushing etc. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this when they play aliased/regular names? Perhaps the difference between the good players and the really good players is infact a confidence level!

Dem

Hmm...I just think people back off no matter wheither im aliased or not cuz im so damn good
            Kyle G> Did you know theres bowling alleys in Noahs Ark?

Mike Modano_09>I dunno....I dont watch Star Trek.

Comment

Yes, I have observed you in elim about 1 week ago, Blood. You come on like 5-6am my time, so one reason I hardly see you. But it was a treat to see one of the most feared names in TW Zone dueling.

I saw very good wb duelers in elim, keep their distance from you.. and as you rushed, they panic.. most amusing.

However, I personally got past the fear of losing or winning. I don't fear anyone on here, and take it as it comes.

But as always, you have some you fear to lose or to be humbled..... that alone will allow you to dominate for a long time.

Yes, like doh... all games you play against people are psychological... omg, hasn't anyone else realized this before.

Comment

I got it a lot worse in elim... Basically because most people know who I am and most people hate me and my style. So I'll go near 4 people fighting and then when they could easily kill each other, I got 4 bullets in my direction... Though, it does make for better dodging practice, at least...

Comment

Some tiny and very stupid things ive noticed..... if ur losing alot of matches, take a rubber band and put it around ur right wrist... move big things off ur desk (if u got a big 2l bottle of coke by the monitor) and never wear anything other than t-shirts..

no idea why but if im playing bad, i put a band on my wrist and for some reason it puts me in the right frame of mind... also improved a few friends playing - purly psychological!

Comment

When I am aliased I notice people won't take shit from me when I say they are doing something wrong.
                    But also on my normal nick I almost lost my credits with my whining, I guess ?go base just sucks too much.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Internet anonymity is the greatest.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Right you are Jason, sometimes its just funny to go on another profile name to mess around. But I don't do it often I admit, but it is sort of funny.

When I have other profile names, I like to have funny name, with a banner, and a different personality.

I can totally change my personality on the fly...

Like anyone should be able to shift their mindset to the CUB (Cunning Utter Bastard) personality.

CUB Personality Mindset:

When you kill?

say this: "ez", "die newb", "die loser", "rofl! how ez!", etc...

When you die?

say this: "lucked", "laff", "lies", "laggot", etc...

Btw, I got the CUB term from Xpilot game, not much different from this game...

To provoke your opponents?

say this: "come on newb, can you try harder please!"
                        "nice dodge" (even though they were ez to aim at)
                        "stop running!", then when you kill them, say this: "ty"

Ok, I admit I have done this before just to mock other players I have seen in this game. Honestly, this type of trashtalking is not a good attitude. But I mock other players to make a point.

Take this one player for example, ISRAELI F15-I ACE.. he is a master of psychology.. lol.. he is a genius, lol... oh well pub clown fun.

Comment

Working...
                        X