Unusual Server Activities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual Server Activities

Okay, I was playing in ?go javs and I started to notice that I had a ping of 5000. (I was still in the game, killing, and people invisible on screen) They're like WTF A BOMB JUST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE and im like LOLOLOLOL and they're like reported and i like jetted outta there cuz i thought i was gonna get in trouble so anyways

i wind up in ?go duel and i start a duel with some dude with lots of ......'s in his name and he's like WTF WTF WTF
    and i'm like LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    so anyways

i finally lagout and i'm like !lagout the second i lagout and it specs me on my dueling freq. Now the bot think's i'm playing, but i'm not! He's like WTF it's been like 5 mins and ur in spec c'mon!!! so i'm like using ?help and nobody is responding. So i'm like yo can anyone here me??? and no one answers.
    so anyways

i go to a pub and try to enter but ploss is too high, i wind up going into ?go lasertag and i get in and i'm d/c for too many ship changes

end of story.

Anyone else having similar lag lately? (May 1st 2004)

Originally posted by Xog
    i finally lagout and i'm like !lagout the second i lagout and it specs me on my dueling freq. Now the bot think's i'm playing, but i'm not! He's like WTF it's been like 5 mins and ur in spec c'mon!!! so i'm like using ?help and nobody is responding. So i'm like yo can anyone here me??? and no one answers.
    They haven't bothered to fix this problem with the bot-It's normal..
    I guess they haven't seen the fuck up with it .. :\
    I hope they fix it in time for season 3 .....
    AKA Shaun
    ----------------------

Comment

sorry if this doesn't have anything to do with the thread, but the "and he's like" "then i was like" are so fucking annoying... it's a pain in the ass to read a paragraph full of those "and he was like". No offence to you xog, I just see too many people doing it on many discussion boards and I felt like being a whiny bitch
      A little bit of Trench Wars in your life
      BasingCrew
      .com
      My space

Comment

That was the point of me saying it, so like, UUURR MAAAD

PS: Fadark.exe IS BACK!!

Comment

thats what i was gonna say gedeon
          I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

same thing happening again!

Comment

Working...
            X