DuelBot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DuelBot

I noticed this in a jav duel. We both reappeared near each other after a double kill no count. We both charged each other with ass bullets.....mine hit first. It said spawning is illegal blah blah blah. Then it said Double Kill NC. I was at 0 befoer that, the other guy 2. I hit 1-2 after that "spawn." Then it minused one from the spawn....so im at 0-2...find and dandy....then it also minused one from my score for the double kill...so i was -1-2....just think that may be something that might be fixable..dunno

I thought this problem had been already on for a while/before
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I don't know, I just know i was almost cost a win(ok only -1-2 but still:P)

Comment

They aren't being recorded. :P
        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
        i just wish it was longer
        Originally posted by Cops
        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor
          They aren't being recorded. :P
          There we go...

Summarize the whole topic yet?
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

They arent being recorded, but i still hate losing:P (That and WHEN they are recorded again, you going to leave that bug in the bot?:P)

Comment

Working...
            X