• Show
Clear All

nice guide, overall.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

New feature available.

I will add comments into pages like this:

Common Mistakes

There is no need for a terrier to shoot bullets to kill. It's ok if you have to kill something before it kills you, but you are not an extra spider so don't shoot. Shooting makes you weaker and more likely to die from spiders, and whilst you're look at your target you're not paying attention to the rest of the game.

Mythrandir: I shoot bullets because...

If you want a comment included email it to
      1. It has to be a fairly intelligent comment.
      2. Include a reference to the section you're commenting on.
      Last edited by Rab; 06-10-2018, 10:13 AM. Reason: Removed personal information

Comment

Myth keep in mind it's a guide for beginning players/basers. Of course experienced terrs know when they can shoot plus give their attachers a safe drop-off. But when new players go play terrier and they go play all aggressivly they will way too often die very stupidly because they're on low energy + half of the team's deaths are because of attaching, in the end the terr will end up with 20 deaths behind his name. Starting off very defensivly is a good way to learn the basic role of the terrier, we've got enough heroes already.

Comment

Yay!! All this text-information is great for newer people like me to read up and learn Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Where'd that "New to Trench Wars" post go ?

Comment

Niiice

Good shit bro :up:
              Kyle G> Did you know theres bowling alleys in Noahs Ark?

Mike Modano_09>I dunno....I dont watch Star Trek.

Comment

Working...
              X