Weekend Event Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Event Results

True to form we've left posting the results of the previous week's Weekend Events until so late that you presume we've forgotten... but we hadn't! Well we had, but we remembered again. This is where I try and use all my English language skills and try and make a complete disaster look like it was actually quite successful:

Webcrawler was an amazing success. It was absolutely brilliant, 300 people turned up all of whom spent 30 mins after the game telling me how much they enjoyed the game. It was an extremely close match with the level of commitment from all teams making this possible and we will probably be hosting webcrawler again the in future. The results are as follows:
    Freq 1 - 26k
    Freq 0 - 23k
    Freq 3 - 22k
    Freq 2 - 18k
    Despite the deceptively low scores which make you think that not a lot of people turned out many people decided to spec themselves just to improve the quality of the game for those left in it.

Warzone, on the other hand, did actually go quite well. Around 70 people turned out for a 45 minute game leading to a whopper of a jackpot and a good time had by all.

Yours amazingly,
    ZeUs!! - more trustworthy than the leader of the Iraqi National Guard
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)
Working...
X