Rock Bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Bullets

hmmm this is pissing me off. When you fly and hit a rock and shoot.. does you bullet go faster than normal or not?
    Last edited by Candy; 05-11-2004, 01:15 PM.

EDIT: No I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Mr. Peanuts; 05-11-2004, 01:26 PM.

Comment

need some rocks?
      - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
      Ex Cripples Captain
      Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
      - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

laff shutup you pedifile :P

Comment

what was that

Comment

You know what would be trippy? Changing the graphics so you shot rocks...and the rocks were bullets :eek::eek::eek:

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...4&postcount=11
              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
              i just wish it was longer
              Originally posted by Cops
              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

gg i guess

Comment

Some people say it's an illusion cause when you fire you immediately go backwards so it looks like the bullet goes faster. But from getting shot by one, it appears to go faster as well, from a getting shot by one stand point.

but, its a tactic, and if it works for you, try it, regardless of if it's fast or not.
                  DELETED

Comment

Around July/2003 I first got introduced to rockshots from this player named 'the grouch' he was on hippo at the time. Hippo beat my squad Puritanical badly, and I noticed the grouch using rockshots with good results. He explained to me what its about... also Mr.420 showed me properly how to use them later on... it took a while for me to get a full grasp of them. Now I just use them when needed, and find them quite easy to use.

I also talked with Mythrandir around Oct/2003 about rockshots and he explained.

Rock Shots:

-By bouncing again a rock or wall your bullets get an inertial boost, even though you warbird is not moving fast.

Basicaly, it quickly accelerates your wb bullet close to the max warbird bullet speed without your warbird moving fast.

I believe the brief instant of the bounce.. and firing of bullet..the game adds that inertia value to the wb bullet (particle).

Rock Shots:

small rocks are great for many angles, best to use.

big rocks arent as good, limited angles, but they are best as a shield bullet barrier.

Players like Mr.420 showed me it is indeed quite possible to have somewhat accurate aim with rockshots.

omg, has Mr.420 quit SS/Continuum.. he was quite thee teacher.

Comment

Working...
                    X