I got a good idea......i hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a good idea......i hope

hey guys its me Spr!ng V@mp!re and i have a good idea i hope.

TW should have a Survivor Competition.....now hear me out

16 TW players are chosen and divided into two different Tribes like survivor....now what we would have to do is for all 29 or so days that u are in this competition u must be in ure private ARENA which will be hidden....we would need mapmakers to make these "beaches" or places where the tribes stay.....during ure 29 days u may ONLY be in these arenas while logged on...if u play any other tw games u are disquallified......now basically the rest of the game is like the real survivor where ppl vote each other out, and immunity challenges are done....As for reward challenges it could be something like u get to play one elim game....or u get to play one hosted event....i dunno we could really work with this....TW staff could take it over and make it really fun.....all i ask is that since it were my idea i get to play but we'll get to that later.....i just hope the idea is fun

thanks for reading this,
    Squeezer (Spr!ng V@mp!re)

PS if u dont like the idea......be nice
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

It could be a good idea, but noone would want to sit and do nothing for that long =/

Comment

i would be intrigued to do that in real life because it is an adventure.. why would i wanna do it in a game? besides, couldnt i just never log on?
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I would compare this idea to communism. Sounds great on paper, but in fact it will suck. Not trying to be mean - it sounds like a lot of fun, but i do not think anyone will sit in a # arena for 29 days. Its just pointless. What are you to do? The challenges and immunity sound cool, but also, people will vote others out just cuz they are new or a squad is ganging up on people.

New idea: Have this exact same thing but in a 1 day event. Like ww3 or waldo i guess. Have it be for like 3 or 4 hours, and just play a fast version of this Survivor. Make 20 min = 1 day, on a scale of some sort. That way people wont loose interest in the game in between immunities and challenges and such. gl with this

-genes
        lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
        1:sleuth> sup
        1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
        1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
        1:sleuth> ?
        1:revolt> rofl
        1:revolt> ur so bad
        1:Golden_Aim> LOL
        1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
        1:sleuth> i dont get it
        1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

Genes has the best avatar.
          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
            This could be the first, and maybe the only time, that you are right

Comment

survivor has a prize... might i suggest that the winner gets to host an event of his or her choice (temp. mod powers?) that might be worth playing for...
              3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
              3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
              MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

I think its a good idea.. thou 29 days is a bit much..
                .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
                  http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...9&postcount=15

Jason says it best =p

Comment

I definetely like the mod powers part.....that gives ppl a reason to play....also as far as time being too long and stuff thats the part that makes this hard but i suppose we could lower it to 16 days where a person gets voted out a day......and btw 16 days is only a half a month.......i dont think its worth playing if it is only a day long....if we can work this out with temp mod powers ppl will want to play....also for immunity we could have tribal deathmatch's and other events for survivors only.....and as far as the squad thing goes maybe whoever picks the players picks a variety of squads.....that way everyone gets a fair shot at winning and the alliances are based solely on friendship during the game.....or another good idea is to make everyone create a new temporary screen name for survivor and that way no one knows who is who.....well just a few thoughts

Who knows if we can somehow make this into a big success maybe season two could be Staff Survivor :P
                    Last edited by Squeezer; 05-12-2004, 11:54 PM.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Yeah, but then people would play coz of the mod powers, not coz of the good idea
                      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                        Yeah, but then people would play coz of the mod powers, not coz of the good idea

Exactly!

But I like the idea and I wouldn't play to get powers . Sounds really cool

Comment

Plus, I doubt that the staff would be happy about giving random people mod powers... although they can have mod powers only in certain arenas, i think.
                          how about this for a grand prize: The tw energy password.

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Temp "mod" power in a private arena. Which would be ZH powers since I don't think they would allow you to have bot powers. Sounds ok to me.

Comment

Might want to add a certain amount of time in a week that the people playing would haft to be on so you couldn't just skip out and win....
                              Can't think of a good signature :down: :mad:

Comment

Working...
                              X