ok i got another good idea.....i hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i got another good idea.....i hope

ok so TW is in constant need of money.......and i remember a while back u guys were selling things.....t shirts, thongs, Mouse pads etc etc......Well how about this for a way to make money.....Now like many other trench wars Players i play in a band or love making music.....Im a bass player in my band Kinfe Fight......Bass Players get none......but thats beside the point......Well what if we got a bunch of TWPlayers to make their music.....then email it to a source.....and then we burned CD's and sent them out to ppl for a small cost of Say $10 or $15.....we could get all types of music....whether it be techno or Rap or Rock or whatever.....The only rule i think should be that only one song per player.....that way each person gets a chance to share their music for a good cause.....think about it it could work
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Originally posted by Squeezer
    ok so TW is in constant need of money.......and i remember a while back u guys were selling things.....t shirts, thongs, Mouse pads etc etc......Well how about this for a way to make money.....Now like many other trench wars Players i play in a band or love making music.....Im a bass player in my band Kinfe Fight......Bass Players get none......but thats beside the point......Well what if we got a bunch of TWPlayers to make their music.....then email it to a source.....and then we burned CD's and sent them out to ppl for a small cost of Say $10 or $15.....we could get all types of music....whether it be techno or Rap or Rock or whatever.....The only rule i think should be that only one song per player.....that way each person gets a chance to share their music for a good cause.....think about it it could work
    kool idea i think, music kicks ass, touch to organize though
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

I'm getting two Technics 1200 turntables and a mixer possibly this weekend. Let me know (?message) if you guys want any hardcore sets or demos.
      <3 TW Radio

Comment

I don't really see this making a hell of a lot of money and the main thing TW needs is a constant and reliable cash infusion to support the server costs and the twsites.com server costs.

I was think about popularity of twsites one day. the problem is that you can only get so many people to use the service inside the game but if it was more open, beyond the player base of Continuum it could bring the service up to and maybe beyond the needs (Hell, we could put DoCk> through University!!!). If the players had some Twsites.com posters to print off they could hang them around their schools/work and anywhere else.

Besides that I have since last year been accepting player music for tw radio you can use it if you want... and if anyone else wants if put up some stuff, even if you just want to have it on show feel free to msg me.

http://www.trenchwars.org/radio/file...r/Playermusic/

http://www.trenchwars.org/radio/file.../Sixtoo_Music/

Comment

I still think its worth it to try and make some money......and even if its free at least musicians who Play TW will get their music heard
          Last edited by Squeezer; 05-16-2004, 01:51 AM.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Just donate. I wouldn't want another coaster-CD around.
            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Yeah and get DoCk> to put his solo singing piece on too $$$.

Comment

hhmmm....
                Last edited by zx.; 05-16-2004, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I liked the survivor idea better

Comment

I might do some donating this summer once i get a job...i have one lined up...it pays $9 an hour so why not? My mom controls even what i spend my money on...so i could put it in the bank, pay pal it, and send it...just a way to thwart the wicked witch of the west >_>

Comment

Originally posted by wax
                      I dont think trench will ever make much money.
                      The biggest money maker would be for DoCk> to expand TWSites.com to a broader audience (mentioned in another thread).

Cool idea with the music though, it probably just wouldn't be profitable enough.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

ignore

Comment

I actually think it's a good idea, but not for making money.

I would be curious to hear a tw compilation cd.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

They sold thongs? LOL I think that's funny. Specially since it's a game that is mostly for guys. And I don't think I would ever wear Trench Wars related thongs... lol.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

If you do, we want to see.
                              TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
                              qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
                              3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X