• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao Dock
    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Let me recant to you a fable.

One day, in say, 2002 or so, Nick Brady, Tehseen Hussain, and I decided to create a zone, Omega Fire (in which you can see the advert up ^ there). Anyways, we decided to buy a website. Tehseen would pay for the server, and Nick and I would donate to him so in effect, the three of us would pay.

But then, disaster struck: TeHsU (tehseen's online handle)was netbanned after a long fight with drugs (while intoxicated one night, tehsu said and did some...incriminating things). Because he was on drugs, his memory virtually dissapeared.

Being as he was a rich Indian (pakistanian if we are to be more specific) and living in Dallas, Texas, he could easily pay for the server. Being constantly high, he could easily forget about the server.

So Nick and I upgrade the server evert month or so. He hasn't noticed. We send him $100 donations every once in awhile because we feel bad.

But the moral: exploiting drunk foreigners might sound racist, but sometimes we do what we gotta do to survive.

edit: by "drunk foreigners" i am of course implying we buy PriitK a drink or two. or three. or five hundred thousand, whichever one makes him forget he's paying for the server and therefore, doesn't ask for donation.

edit II: and yes, the server still exists today, and I havent talked to tehsu in over a year.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Best tw-related merchandise ever: http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.as...=true&x=15&y=6
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

ive been meaning to buy the pallies diso shirt but i always blow my money
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I want the cum rag
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I was thinking about getting the pallies/diso rivalry shirt. Yankee.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
              X