why is there no....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is there no....

why isn't there a !scorereset in elim/base elim? What's the big deal? I don't get it... it makes no sense to not have it
    Pros:
    -prevent tons of people from using aliases... cuz u could just !scorereset ur name and wouldn't have to go on another one to rank or whatever
    -ease..convenience
    cons:
    -???? there are none.. it wont add to lag, it won't help u cheat or whatever...there's no reason not to add this and i'm guessing it doesn't take alot of time to add it to the bots, all it will do is make these 2 arenas better

so whats up

im sure peeps have brought this up before..so what was their reason for not adding it, it don't make any sense...alot of other zones have it

Comment

The problem is Robo Ref and Robo_Ref were written by PriitK. So for that feature to be implemented, he would have to do the implementing. Good luck tracking him down and getting him to waste time doing it.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I think it's useless....
        Although i think those features should be possible in public zones, ?go javs , ...
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

cundor, i'm assuming ur a baser since ur on anti-scrub...so obviously you would think it's useless
          i was asking people who actually like playing elim sometimes

so i guess this dude's just afk for life..Priitk, alright then w/e

Comment

He's not "afk for life." He's the developer of the client, and he's actively working on it. He's also a very busy man, working on software projects in real life. I'm just saying that implementing a !scorereset feature in the Robo's is most definitely near the bottom of his to do list.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I'd like him to spruce up the net code a smidge before working on this.

Comment

Apparently PriitK is online frequently in 'Invisible Mode' ... So if there was a VERY good idea or something, i'm sure DoCk> or one of the smods would pass it along to PriitK and he'd hear about it sooner than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by wax
                  I dont think that !scorereset should be put in.

People would just counstantly reset.
                  uhhh and why is that bad? It doesn't affect the game negatively in any way...

all this would do is stop aliasing to a degree...and save money for the zone because less people would have to leave their computers online overnight getting usage... tonssssss of ppl do that now, i used to do it, so if they had the option of a !scorereset they wouldn't need those other names, or not as many of them

w/e tho..it wont happen anyway

Comment

Originally posted by im drukn
                    uhhh and why is that bad? It doesn't affect the game negatively in any way...

all this would do is stop aliasing to a degree...and save money for the zone because less people would have to leave their computers online overnight getting usage... tonssssss of ppl do that now, i used to do it, so if they had the option of a !scorereset they wouldn't need those other names, or not as many of them

w/e tho..it wont happen anyway
                    i bet there would be a rush of people trying to get good ranks, speccing and teaming etc. maybe if there was a limit to like 2 resets per month.

in any case, why bother keeping records if bad ones will just be erased.
                    I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by im drukn
                      im sure peeps have brought this up before..so what was their reason for not adding it, it don't make any sense...alot of other zones have it
                      because then rankings wouldnt be real some ppl want get high rank if they would have !scorereset they would always reset scores after 1 bad game.
                      www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Working...
                      X