Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Bye! Maybe you will come back on someday
    - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

nachoes

Comment

You know, I wanna say something about elim right now.

Yes, some players are more skilled then others. Alot of people have little 'skill', but still manage to do fairly well in elims.. but they're called lame, or newbs or whatnot. Hell, most people are called that even when they get killed by a skilled player.

Why? Trenchwar is filled with scrubs. People who play by their own little rules and who cheat them selves. In Jav Elim, people call spikes cheap. Spikes WORK. You're an idiot if you don't spike given the chance. But why don't people use it? cause its cheap? Maybe. But by deeming it cheap you A) Dont have the advantage of the kills that could of been gained through a spike(though a skilled player might not need them at all), but more importantly B) ... Will ignore them. You call a spike cheap, you don't try and avoid them because to you it isnt a valid tactic. This just gets you killed more.

Same with Spawnkilling. Spawnkilling is a little dirty. But there are no rules against it and the problem could be prevented but hasnt. I'm not saying to spawn kill, but when you spawn, move your ass. unless you spawn on a bomb, the only person to blame is your self.

Which is the problem. No one in elims blames themselves anymore. The ONLY time I kinda won't blame my self is not when I get 'lamed'. Its when I admit the other player is that much better then me. And really, thats my fault.

So next time you're in elims, blame your self. Realize why you died and try and prevent it. By blaming others, not only are you lame, you're cheating your self.

As for records, I recently, through an act of god went 20/10. =P since I havent got past 7/10. Go figure..

Oh and Hellzno! sucks ass This shows another type of player. Lost talent. He could be twice as good as me 'skill' wise, but im atleast three times better at basing then him. Anyone who TKs their Terr because the terr is giving GOOD advice about how to defend the base and not kill each other is an asshole. I love you Hellzno!, you bloody scrub you.

Comment

Yay.

Thank you, I cannot thank you enough for the exciting topic the Trench Wars forum has brought to me. :/

Comment

.. wait, I was supposed to post that on the Elim. x.x *smacks self*

Comment

Originally posted by KayinNasaki
              Oh and Hellzno! sucks ass
              Bye bye, credibility.
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

credibility? who needs credibility?

Acutally hellzno! started the thread I was going to post on, so it seemed a good idea, since he did it like, really recently.

Comment

credibility? who needs credibility?
                  Anyone who wants to have their point taken seriously.

Comment

ah yes, but I'm writing about lameness in elim and I'm a forum newbie, I've got a good few months before anyone will listen to a word of it :P

Comment

case closed end of story here's yer doggie bag
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

I'm a forum newbie, I've got a good few months before anyone will listen to a word of it :P
                        Yeah. Honestly, I'm deathly frightened of you.

Comment

Working...
                        X