Time to Come Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Come Home

Well, well. EJ is back in da house as of 28 May 2004. Some of you may know me by my Alias. I've been away from Tw since December 23 of 2003 serving this great country that I live in. Life as a chemical soldier is pretty darn easy, but time consuming. I look forward to coming back and seeing all of you again. I also look forward to the cheesy insults in Elim and spanking you all hardcore. Again, its nice to be back, and I hope some of you will remember me. KJW, if you read this, I've missed ya pop, same for you jebass. Anyways, respond, I'd love ot talk with some of yall. CYa for now
    Last edited by Eric Jeter; 06-23-2007, 05:03 PM.

welcome back eric.

Comment

Originally posted by gerry
      welcome back eric.
      Wow, thanks bro. Its nice to see a familiar face on here. I'm even tempted to put my cell # on here just to see how many people will call to harass me. Anyways, we'll have to LT or something next week dude....I\m probably a bit rusty.

Comment

You wont like this but... KJW quit the forums...and said something like Fuck you all to hell or some such thing...Maybe he changed his mind because i cant find the darned thread where he said it...o_O

Comment

I thought he quit the game, period.

Matthew <ER>> ?find kjw
          Not online, last seen 2 hours ago
          DELETED

Comment

welcome back

Comment

No, he just quit the forums...oh, btw, Welcome back eric:P

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
                You wont like this but... KJW quit the forums...and said something like Fuck you all to hell or some such thing...Maybe he changed his mind because i cant find the darned thread where he said it...o_O
                What happened to kenny? Somebody dryhump him or something? Thats too bad though, I really liked him. Anyways, whats new in Tw worth telling me about? New staffers? New Couples? Homosexuals? Anything....i need to gossip damn it. Oh, and tell Steph i said Wasabi!

Comment

something to do with Mattey not liking how Lag Cheating was being handled. Then he was like fuck you, everyone on here is too immature to talk to, or something like that.

and Weaver and Randedl are the hot item right now. $$ *sizzle*
                  DELETED

Comment

Welcome Back!!! <3 <3 <3
                    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X