Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go javduel marathon

Hey!

why javduel map isnt as used as wbduel map ?

why ppl dont play javduel instead of staying at belim with that lamage ?

so i wanna suggest to staff to make something like a "javduel marathon"

some hours of hosting and promoting ?go javduel

i think this could be fun and ppl would use more that map.
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

?go wbduel, ?go javduel and ?go base are not hosted events. they dont get *zone'd and they dont have a referee (other than the bot)

Comment

:light: If you have ever been to .?go wbduel and .?go wbduel2, they are usauuly filled with 90% newbies. Plus, the wb ship is way more common with newbies, because believe it or not, its ezier to play. Once in a while wbduel will be jam pakced with good people, as does .?go javduel. If you get good people in the arena, it encourages other good ppl to come, tell their chats and squads, etc...

playing a javduel with people who dont know how to play, sucks. But if half the people from belim played javduel it would get good to play in + good people.
      lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
      1:sleuth> sup
      1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
      1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
      1:sleuth> ?
      1:revolt> rofl
      1:revolt> ur so bad
      1:Golden_Aim> LOL
      1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
      1:sleuth> i dont get it
      1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

go base does get zoned sometimes.

If you want to javduel, just make an effort to bring up the arena list every once and awhile and check if it's full or filling. If it's got 5-7 people, hop in and advertise ony our chats to fill it.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

technically yes, you can't do a zone message to host ?go javduel, wbduel or base. (PL just likes to base or somethin, i dunno.). But there's no rule that says I can't do it manually in ?go javs. I'll do it later today when I get back from Barnes and Noble.
          DELETED

Comment

Yes awesome, a referee is needed but you need staff to start it...
            i saw javduel dying many times cause ppl took too long to call staff and to get the game started.

I think javdueling is allways fun, even with ppl that are not good. That was just an idea to make ppl jav more, bring the "new" ppl. So we could have more talents and good jav squads.

and the idea was really a ?go javduel hosted event. with 5v5 teams not as
            ?go javs that is 50v49 lolz

that is just an idea, all opinions are valid

thanks guys
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
            X