This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminated already

Seams i opened a can of worms, my thread was closed and i was berrated by staff,and i will be banned from forum if i post anything like that again.
    Stop hideing behind the power and start using it for whats it's meant for,
    obey the rules of ss and present yourself in a manner with wich you were given the job,
    then you wouldnt have to worry about threads. closing threads that will somehow embarrass staff seams to have struck a cord in them,
    now i know how the pallies member felt after his ban
    stick up for yourselves in a proper manner, and you will be deleted.

Don't take it so personally. If you want staff to follow procedure in giving proper warnings before giving bans, then understand that your other thread was treated according to procedure. If you want to "stick up for yourself in a proper manner" then go ahead. Your other thread, however, isn't the proper manner to do it in.

Comment

Im just sticking up for my teamate and hes a friend.
      Now im told hes perma banned, hes been avoiding bans lolololol
      hes been online for 6 moths using the same nick but yet hes avoiding bans, sounds like a total coverup, and whoever did it wont allow his/her name to be said.
      Give me someone to talk to about this or i will take other actions.

Comment

From the page you were directed to read in the forum mod post that closed your other thread:

In this forum you can put anything you think are issues for TW Staff members. We do read and appreciate your input, however please keep your posts about general issues, not personal issues you may have with any TW Staff Member(s).

If you have personal issues about a ban or a complaint, please use the following email addresses:

Bans: Ban@trenchwars.org
        Complaints: Complaints@trenchwars.org

Compliments about any staff member(s) you think went above and beyond the call of duty, can also use Complaints@trenchwars.org address as well.
        As always, thank you for your support!
        -TW Staff

Comment

Troll King Shut the Fuck up. Dont act like a faggot fucking staff wannabe. Staff is retarded and everyone knows it. People abuse all the time, and their is not a thing we can do about. It just sucks we have these nerds that their life revolves around abusing, laf, "power in free online spaceship game". Maybe it wasnt PUSHER, but staff in general needs to stop being homosexual. ANother thing - Dont hire every god damn fucking baser you can find that is "nice and kind" this is bullshit. I agree with abs, even tho i dont know him, cuz ive been banned for stupid shit that these little people cant deal with in an online game, think of what happens to them in the real world.
          lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
          1:sleuth> sup
          1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
          1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
          1:sleuth> ?
          1:revolt> rofl
          1:revolt> ur so bad
          1:Golden_Aim> LOL
          1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
          1:sleuth> i dont get it
          1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

Add me to the bashing list you forum homos who have no skill in the game. gg
            lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
            1:sleuth> sup
            1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
            1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
            1:sleuth> ?
            1:revolt> rofl
            1:revolt> ur so bad
            1:Golden_Aim> LOL
            1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
            1:sleuth> i dont get it
            1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

Originally posted by Absynth
              Give me someone to talk to about this or i will take other actions.
              Abs, I love ya and all, but what exactly are you going to do...? Perhaps you're just blowing off steam, but it seems to me that this scenario isn't worth digging yourself deeper into. Just remember bud, at the end of the day SS is still just a game.
              Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
              1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by genes
                Troll King Shut the Fuck up. Dont act like a faggot fucking staff wannabe. Staff is retarded and everyone knows it. People abuse all the time, and their is not a thing we can do about. It just sucks we have these nerds that their life revolves around abusing, laf, "power in free online spaceship game". Maybe it wasnt PUSHER, but staff in general needs to stop being homosexual. ANother thing - Dont hire every god damn fucking baser you can find that is "nice and kind" this is bullshit. I agree with abs, even tho i dont know him, cuz ive been banned for stupid shit that these little people cant deal with in an online game, think of what happens to them in the real world.

Another example about why you shouldn't post ban complaints here. You're more likely to get people to post anti-staff comments like this than you are to get your problem addressed. Seriously, if you've got a problem with the way things are done, this isn't the way to do it. If all you do is bitch about things, then "think of what happens to you in the real world".

Comment

Originally posted by genes
                  Dont hire every god damn fucking baser you can find that is "nice and kind" this is bullshit.
                  Whats wrong with basers? Why should it be different from elimers "that is nice and kind"?

And dont complain about abuses. Shit happens, we're all humans and its normal that an human (tries to) abuse when it just got powers.

Dont tell me you never bought some candy in a store when your mom gave you a few dollars when you were a kid.
                  Bilange> i love getting repped
                  Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                  ----
                  Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

Honestly i dont think yelling at people calling them staff wannabees and saying staff are basicly pussys isnt the way to solve this. Your complaining and arguing will just make matters worse for yourself cause all youre doing it putting more stress on yourself.

And.....

Originally posted by Bilange
                    Dont tell me you never bought some candy in a store when your mom gave you a few dollars when you were a kid.
                    -guilty-
                    DarkAcid05> BLAH!!!
                    Xog> Ok dracula calm down.

Kakka> deary i have a question for ya
                    DeArEsT> ???
                    Kakka> if i were a squirrel
                    Kakka> and you were a tree
                    Kakka> would you let me bust a nut in your hole?
                    DeArEsT> ........
                    Jr5> ROFL!!
                    Foobarz> mmmm hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
                      Abs, I love ya and all, but what exactly are you going to do...? Perhaps you're just blowing off steam, but it seems to me that this scenario isn't worth digging yourself deeper into. Just remember bud, at the end of the day SS is still just a game.
                      The reason i said i would take other actions was because i was threatened several times by staff, suddenly freedom of speach in a public forum was being taken away, i did not swear i did not state who the mod was,
                      every time i tried to get answers we got the run around,
                      if people threaten me with stupid shit i dont care, but i was basically told stfu or i would be gone
                      sounds like staff covering things up again,if i hadnt gotten threatened i wouldnt have reacted they way i did, and because of this posting i will probably be banned, but shit happens and my point got acrossed, maybe next time mods wont be so quick to ignore people when they are asking a ?,
                      and my threat was not of a attack on ss or anything nature,
                      just means i would pursue oth er avenues to get results.
                      stick up for yourselves and your teamates,
                      <3 to all

Comment

i dont honestly know what staff would have to hide.. i mean we all know that if a staff member abuses powers they get like axed from staff or demoted.. just ask erathia.. <3 erathia <3
                        DarkAcid05> BLAH!!!

DeArEsT> ???
                        DeArEsT> ........
                        Jr5> ROFL!!
                        Foobarz> mmmm hmm...

Comment

Let's address a couple of issues here:

First off, your good old buddy Madvayne was banned permanently from Trench Wars for his 8th teamkilling violation at the beginning of May. He got busted today for ban evasion. If you find nothing wrong with these instances, feel free to reply below. The ban was also not done by myself, I was not even on when it happened. That information may be made available, but only to the banned individual and through the proper channels (ban@trenchwars.org).

About your accusation of Pallies feeding Alf, all I'm going to do is shake my head. Seriously, do you think we were feeding them? Cause if you do, I've also got a bridge in New York City for sale just for you. Unfortunately, sarcasm and humor evade most people when it comes to chat text, so I'll explain. Someone in the arena said something about feeding Alf, so we the Pallies (me included) responded just like we always do. You figure the rest of that out.

As stated above by Troll King, if you have a complaint or a compliment about any member of this zone's staff, email complaints@trenchwars.org.

-PUSH
                          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

what the FUCKKKKKKKK

lolfd,vcl,zxxdvf

btw i wouldnt be suprised if power was abused, if pusher was involved
                            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                            apt>yes u can wtf
                            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                            apt>na
                            apt>ill show you pictures
                            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

<3 pusher
                              DarkAcid05> BLAH!!!

DeArEsT> ???
                              DeArEsT> ........
                              Jr5> ROFL!!
                              Foobarz> mmmm hmm...

Comment

Working...
                              X